Pete Williams and Orgasms(nanaja.com)

Forgot about this thread...

Yeah Petey didn't get paid. His friend is the person who designed the Flash graphics for that site. Another friend of his is the smarty who built the framework for the fightfinder database. So it's all a big geek/fighter/flash designer triangle out there.

If its got Petey acting like hes 20 again does this mean hes gonna knock out Coleman again.......nah

Originally posted by seldomTap
That has got to end up as one of those Priceless matercard pics.

Years of training - $20000

Prize Money - $50000

Going on the net to advertise a product stating you were not cuttin it!- Priceless!

LMAO at that, and the link and the entire thread!

Originally posted by Sabretooth

wow thats quite insightful...did you wanna add anything else?

Wow, all the hard work has paid off because Sabre is laughing. It's with great honor that I can thank you for sharing the fact that you're laughing at this thread. I can only imagine the amount of time it took for you to come up with such an amazing response.

Nope, that pretty much sums up my thoughts on this thread...sorry to disappoint you!

Originally posted by vod

Wow, all the hard work has paid off because Sabre is laughing. It's with great honor that I can thank you for sharing the fact that you're laughing at this thread. I can only imagine the amount of time it took for you to come up with such an amazing response.

Whoever said I had to be James Joyce in every post I make wiseguys?!?!?!

He wrote "Ulysses" and the "Portrait of the artist as a young man."

He's regarded as one of the best novelists', but was also known for the LENGTH and tediousness of detail in some of his work!

He wrote "Ulysses" and the "Portrait of the artist as a young man."

He's regarded as one of the best novelists', but was also known for the LENGTH and tediousness of detail in some of his work!

sounds like the JAKE

Sounds a lot like Jake.

We're not asking for length but it'd be nice to have something more than LMAO as a response.

It's not like I do that in every thread guy, and you're no less guilty than me!

Besides, everything I have to say is quality!:D

While we're sitting here laughing at Petey be hind our computers he's laughing himself to the bank. I bet ya he's just doing the advertisement for the extra cash, sure it's whoreing, but what are we gonna do, oh ya laugh our asses off!

James Joyce...pah

tedious

Blake now hes the man

It's not like I do that in every thread guy, and you're no less guilty than me!

Besides, everything I have to say is quality!:D

I never post 'LOL' or 'LMAO'. I don't care about my post count THAT much. ;)

Back