Television Pete Davidson says he's outgrown Saturday Night Live: 'They think I'm f—ing dumb'

Also Pete, it's not JUST the SNL staff that thinks you're dumb.

Every comedian on SNL in its history has wanted to be the next big thing.

Many are and go on to have lucrative careers far beyond their actual talents.

Looking at you, Rob Schneider
Rob Schneider is well aware of it. I saw some MTV cribs type segment a really long time ago and he referred to his pool house as "the house that Sandler built".

Rob Schneider is well aware of it. I saw some MTV cribs type segment a really long time ago and he referred to his pool house as "the house that Sandler built".
And I'm sure he was very happy to refer to it that way.
If my good friend hit success and threw me money, I'd be quite pleased to mention it on occasion.

I have nothing bad to say about Pete but from late night show interviews of his friends (Mulaney) & other youtube clips, I think he's a cool kid. Also, punching above your weight class when it comes to women isn't bad either.

And I'm sure he was very happy to refer to it that way.
If my good friend hit success and threw me money, I'd be quite pleased to mention it on occasion.
Sandler takes care of his buddies. You don't even have to be close to him. I remember a Carvey interview when he was promoting Master of Disguise (1% RT LOL!) & he said that thank god he was nice to Sandler. Myers got too Hollywood to throw Carvey a bone.

Seems like an odd thing to kind of air the dirty laundry re. the show there. I get he is expressing his opinions, but, if you plan on staying there, why throw people under the bus and risk making your work environment worse. Not only that, whether he intended for it to come across that way or not, I felt the comments came across as- my co-workers stink, I feel disrespected, but, hey, the boss loves me, so I'll stick around.

Throw in, "I don't really have to do much," for good measure.
Nutting inside of Ariana Grande and Kate Beckinsale in succession can change a motherfucker's psyche.

Is it bad that I have no idea who that is.... :confused:

ETA: Oh yeah.... thanks Jackie. It's that dude that was banging Ariana Grande.... much respect and proof that being famous gives you a free level up when it comes to prime pussy.

Is it bad that I have no idea who that is.... :confused:

ETA: Oh yeah.... thanks Jackie. It's that dude that was banging Ariana Grande.... much respect and proof that being famous gives you a free level up when it comes to prime pussy.
Ultimate Lolita fantasy followed by the ultimate MILF. That would be a legendary threesome.

Nutting inside of Ariana Grande and Kate Beckinsale in succession can change a motherfucker's psyche.
he also banged Cazzie David who I find hotter than both these women.

he also banged Cazzie David who I find hotter than both these women.
Forgot about that. Hard to believe Larry David sired that piece of ass. 10/10 Jewess. I'd still rather bang the other two, but nice. Very nice.

Damn right. Norm was the GOAT on SNL. He's probably one of the most brilliant comedians of all time, actually. I love watching that guy do anything.
Funny enough, it's claimed that he was taken off because he wouldn't stop making OJ murder jokes. Youtube has like an hour's worth of Norm making OJ murder jokes that all are golden.

hes A top 20-30 guy

GOATs are like Belushi, Chase, Dan Aykroyd, Murphy, Mike Myers, Phil Hartman, Dana Carver, Will Ferrel, Bill Murray

im just gonna go ahead and say that nobody gives a flying dick about that douchebag

I've never seen his stand up but I'm interested in checking it out.

I've never found him to be funny on snl though.

A guy who got this tattoo on his leg is worried people think he's dumb?

ht_tattoo_dc_121617_13x14_992.jpg

I fail to believe it.

Last edited:
Every comedian on SNL in its history has wanted to be the next big thing.

Many are and go on to have lucrative careers far beyond their actual talents.

Looking at you, Rob Schneider
Have seen Schneider in concert twice in the last 4 years. He was part of the Adam Sandler tour. Out of the 5 or 6 comics that were on stage he had the strongest set both times.
First time he did about 8 minutes on Hillary Clinton. Crowd turned on him in the beginning and then were laughing at the end. The jokes were good and I admired his fearlessness. He knew he was going to get shit at the start but knew he had a good set.

I think he's dumb too.

He sounds like a total douche from the stories I've heard about him walking out on standup shows because the host introduced him as Ariana Grande's ex or some shit.

Have seen Schneider in concert twice in the last 4 years. He was part of the Adam Sandler tour. Out of the 5 or 6 comics that were on stage he had the strongest set both times.
First time he did about 8 minutes on Hillary Clinton. Crowd turned on him in the beginning and then were laughing at the end. The jokes were good and I admired his fearlessness. He knew he was going to get shit at the start but knew he had a good set.
If I had to guess I'd say SNL has hired a lot of stand up comedians over the decades. All funny.
Anybody who makes their living as a stand up is funny to many people.

I saw Jon Lovitz years ago, he played keyboard and did a hilarious set, and I'm sure half the crowd of younger folks had *maybe* heard of him.

Back