Elections Pete Bootyjudge said the Dems need a landslide; not just to defeat Trump, but to "defeat Trumpism."

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
CNN doing the Iowa caucus special tonight. They had a cut away clip of him being interviewed where he said that they don't just need to defeat Trump, but need to defeat "Trumpism."

So what is "Trumpism?" I voted for America first, myself. Admitting the mistake of allowing China to become a superpower so fast solely through lower standards, laughing at how stupid we were to give them that wealth.

I voted for a President willing to question foreign aid, because it's comically stupid, especially when running a deficit. We borrow to give away like big shots? Imagine your neighbors doing that. They would be a joke.

I voted for somebody actually taking the border seriously, which both parties have taken turns lying about caring about, like with everything else just ignoring it at the demand of their real money bosses. Well, Trump finally wanted to stop illegal immigration. Not a huge fan of travel bans against Muslims, but the attacks in the West that would not have occurred without them cannot just be ignored, no matter how much Muslims self interests (and other idiots) want it to be ignored.

I voted for a chance at a politician saying something real that they actually mean. You get ZERO from most politicians in the way of them saying something that is truly them, and truly real. The chance at that was interesting.

I voted for somebody that just put all Americans together as workers and citizens, and didn't submit to over the top, out of control flake supreme identity politics. Trump has never been hateful towards gay people, and has always seemed to get along with African Americans, but he isn't ashamed of who HE is, and nobody should be. We need more like that, because the over-the-top fake crap is getting old like 5 years ago.

I voted for an end to endless wars and conflicts that benefited nobody, with acknowledgement that Trump has bowed down to making even more weapons of death that really don't make me feel "safer." "Space-force" is really not that stupid, however.

I voted for the notion, whether Trump delivered or not, that the government was being somewhat given back to the people. You know, the inauguration speech Bush told Hillary was "weird?" Yeah, we want our government back from unelected bureaucrats, unworthy government (especially politician) class, media "class," and corporate class individuals. Again, the level that Trump is actually doing this might not be enough, but these people still seem to hate him, so it's not all bad.

----------------------------

Now Trump HIMSELF is a flawed candidate. I can see things he has said, or just his overall being something to question as a President, I suppose, but the movement of Republicans to the middle that Pete Bootygrudge called the "Trumpism that needs to be defeated," well which part of what I mentioned is the evil part that needs to be defeated? The system doesn't want moderate Republicans who aren't fans of trickle down and want endless wars, but that's garbage; Trumpism is not those things.

So these people want Republicans to return to trickle down neocons only, and they want to destroy "Trumpism?" Seems really stupid to me.

Last edited:
The Dems might win the election but I think a landslide is a long shot unless the economy falters. Trump's economic numbers are too strong. That alone is almost a guaranteed win for Trump in the election or at best it will be a tough fought win for the Democrats.

the dems have a really strong field, could happen.

OMG an "ism". Sounds like a scary word. Racism ends with ism.

OMG an "ism". Sounds like a scary word. Racism ends with ism.

excellent contribution. very thought provoking analysis.

giphy.gif

excellent contribution. very thought provoking analysis.

giphy.gif
Thanks man. I looked for your awesome posts in this thread but can't find them. What page are they on?

Let them try. Bring it on.

Thanks man. I looked for your awesome posts in this thread but can't find them. What page are they on?

Start ignoring people like him and ridicule them.

Trumpism is the idea that symbolic victories are more important than practical matters - that standards of decency, honesty, and a striving towards objectivity are less important than superficial appearances of power and bellicose messaging.

Basically, its the opposite extreme of virtue signaling.

Didn't Maher do this bit last week?

Pete should the candidate, he would destroy Trump.

CNN doing the Iowa caucus special tonight. They had a cut away clip of him being interviewed where he said that they don't just need to defeat Trump, but need to defeat "Trumpism."

So what is "Trumpism?" I voted for America first, myself. Admitting the mistake of allowing China to become a superpower so fast solely through lower standards, laughing at how stupid we were to give them that wealth.

I voted for a President willing to question foreign aid, because it's comically stupid, especially when running a deficit. We borrow to give away like big shots? Imagine your neighbors doing that. They would be a joke.

I voted for somebody actually taking the border seriously, which both parties have taken turns lying about caring about, like with everything else just ignoring it at the demand of their real money bosses. Well, Trump finally wanted to stop illegal immigration. Not a huge fan of travel bans against Muslims, but the attacks in the West that would not have occurred without them cannot just be ignored, no matter how much Muslims self interests (and other idiots) want it to be ignored.

I voted for a chance at a politician saying something real that they actually mean. You get ZERO from most politicians in the way of them saying something that is truly them, and truly real. The chance at that was interesting.

I voted for somebody that just put all Americans together as workers and citizens, and didn't submit to over the top, out of control flake supreme identity politics. Trump has never been hateful towards gay people, and has always seemed to get along with African Americans, but he isn't ashamed of who HE is, and nobody should be. We need more like that, because the over-the-top fake crap is getting old like 5 years ago.

I voted for an end to endless wars and conflicts that benefited nobody, with acknowledgement that Trump has bowed down to making even more weapons of death that really don't make me feel "safer." "Space-force" is really not that stupid, however.

I voted for the notion, whether Trump delivered or not, that the government was being somewhat given back to the people. You know, the inauguration speech Bush told Hillary was "weird?" Yeah, we want our government back from unelected bureaucrats, unworthy government (especially politician) class, media "class," and corporate class individuals. Again, the level that Trump is actually doing this might not be enough, but these people still seem to hate him, so it's not all bad.

----------------------------

Now Trump HIMSELF is a flawed candidate. I can see things he has said, or just his overall being something to question as a President, I suppose, but the movement or Republicans to the middle that Pete Bootygrudge called the "Trumpism that needs to be defeated," well which part of what I mentioned is the evil part that needs to be defeated? The system doesn't want moderate Republicans who aren't fans of trickle down and want endless wars, but that's garbage; Trumpism is not those things.

So these people want Republicans to return to trickle down neocons only, and they want to destroy "Trumpism?" Seems really stupid to me.
America first is the way it has to be going forward. Not Saudis, not Jews, not Mexicans, not Chinese, not anyone else. America is our home, our team, and our way of life. If they don't like it, they can leave.

Edit: That goes for anyone, including Trump.

Trumpism is the idea that symbolic victories are more important than practical matters - that standards of decency, honesty, and a striving towards objectivity are less important than superficial appearances of power and bellicose messaging.

Basically, its the opposite extreme of virtue signaling.

Trumpism is one of the last stands for Real Americans. When it's all said and done, America will be great again.

I don't agree with Mayor Pete. If President Trump is defeated, he's defeated.

Period.

I for one don't think he'll leave the office of President willingly though. Remember this... President Trump will never admit to a loss. He's never admitted to one, ever.

I don't agree with Mayor Pete. If President Trump is defeated, he's defeated.

Period.

I for one don't think he'll leave the office of President willingly though. Remember this... President Trump will never admit to a loss. He's never admitted to one, ever.
This seems to be what "The other side" constantly thinks for every election now. I mean, I thought the hard-righties who said Obama wouldn't step down and would declare himself king were complete idiots, so try not to be an idiot.

As an Independent, I can say the level of derangement out of a MAJORITY of lefties this time around makes me thing they actually would feel totally justified cheating to win. I think there are right-wingers who felt the same during Obama, but not nearly as many as now. So I think any funny business does need to be investigated.. You know.. The REAL stuff.. Not the fake "Russia" stuff.

I've said it before but I expect Trump to win 2020.

The Dems might win the election but I think a landslide is a long shot unless the economy falters. Trump's economic numbers are too strong. That alone is almost a guaranteed win for Trump in the election or at best it will be a tough fought win for the Democrats.
I am not american and am looking from the outside in, how is this even possible at this point?
(legitimately asking)

Back