Media PETA slams cowards (McGregor and Cowboy) for joking about python skin.

I'm all for respecting animals and not abusing them and don't really like people wearing fur's that were killed just for the fur but how can they be taken serious when they say stuff like that? Was the animal really beaten and skinned alive? Probably not.

They were probably skinned in the quickest way possible, which wouldnt include checking to make sure they are really dead after a blow. Or maybe they definitely were killed before being skinned.

Who cares though, the bigger point is why wear real snakeskin? I'm no PETA member but when given a choice I buy synthetic products, they're so widespread now. We don't need to wear "real" leather and it doesnt make one more of a "man" either.

giphy.gif

i just ate a couple cheeseburgers. peta can suck my left nut

It's a shame that some people actually take PETA seriously.

peta definitely has some issues, but their message is still good...nobody should be wearing the skins of another being...these animals are slaughtered for their skins....most places no longer even make fur coats anymore...so it's only a matter of time, till it all becomes non existent...as will hunting will be gone in the next 25 years, it will be illegal to kill any animal for any reason....

This is just a misuse of the word coward. There's no logical connection between wearing the animals' skin and cowardice.

People also misuse the word for bullies. Victimizing people isn't evidence of cowardice either.

It's a commonly misused insult.

Peta is fucking terrible. They have so much potential. You have an awesome cause but you gotta muck up the works because you're a cunty cunt. People would follow you if you were just a tad bit less idiot.

Please no

Conor WILL show up butt naked to a press conference

PETA by decision ...liberal judges strike again

I knew a chick called Peta back in college, tiny, gorgeous

Guess PETA forgot about the whole massive issue of invasive pythons in the Everglades. Over 90% of prey animals have been wiped out due to how fast the pythons breed. One female can has up to 50 babies a year with their only predator being gators, which the large ones hunt fucking alligators. Florida was paying people to kill them, they are currently kill on sight in Florida. It's destroyed the Everglades ecosystem which was one of the most unique ecosystems on the planet.

Lots of python skin clothes come from Florida since it's free materials and legal to kill.

They are a damn menace. It's crazy how after almost a decade of eradication efforts, they are still such a big problem. They should be the target of a military campaign, not just paying some rednecks to hunt them.

Back