Social PETA just destroyed Steve Irwin's legacy

I remember seeing Bindi on a show with other guests and they were all sitting on a large sofa. Everyone was talking amongst themselves except her. Socializing or making smalltalk seemed entirely alien to her and she looked so uncomfortable, i felt sorry for her.
I know she and her brother were home-schooled, maybe that had something to do with it? If a kid isn't mixing every day with others i would think it could be quite isolating and cause a lack of social skills in some children.
Her brother is 14 yet acts like he's about 41, very abnormal.
However they both seem like nice, respectful people who try to do good things. Although i was disappointed a few yrs back when Bindi got involved with Seaworld, i wonder if she still is?

They're fucking animals.

Regularly struggling to survive moment to moment.
Some goofball picking them up is the least of their concern.

Existentially it's a reprieve from the doom that lurks around every bush.

Steve Irwin did more for animal conservation than PETA ever has and his family continues that legacy.

What else do you suggest they do with these animals who don't get adopted? Keep them in tiny cages for the rest of their miserable lives? Sounds nice.
Definitely not kill them. Have a big ranch and make sure the animals are spayed/nuetered so they dont reproduce at least. Killing them is pretty hypocritical.

Definitely not kill them. Have a big ranch and make sure the animals are spayed/nuetered so they dont reproduce at least. Killing them is pretty hypocritical.
They already have low cost veterinary programs for low income homes and mobile clinics who drive to low income areas and spay/neuter for free. They also work with other shelters to spay and neuter. The mobile clinics can spay/neuter something like 30 animals a day, and they'll even provide free transportation for the owners if it's needed. IIRC these mobile clinics have helped sterilize over 100k animals alone. Dogs and cats not being sterilized is the root of the problem. A big ranch where all the animals are happy just sounds unrealistic. I don't think it would work, or they would have already tried it. In a perfect world, maybe.

And yeah, Peta accounts for about 40,000 animals killed since the 90s. Each year in the US, just over 3 million dogs and cats are euthanized. Yet Peta is the only one you see getting criticised for it because they're an animal rights organisation, not animal welfare.

peta.jpg

Peta are pretty ridiculous. Animals aren't fragile flowers who wilt at a touch. In their natural habitat, animals fight for survival and dominance. Having Steve Irwin manhandle you for a minute is nothing compared to being devoured alive by a crocodile.

irwin.jpg

That crocs face is like "Fuck! Not this shit again" and Stevo's like "Yep cunt, you're coming with me".

Haha what a legend! FUCK PETA!

Pretty sure nature fucks up nature much worse than ol' Steve ever did.

PETA better shut their dirty whore mouth and know better to thrash a dead Aussie legend.

He did it for educational purposes, I'm sure he didn't mean any harm.

This is him trying to unhook a fishing line hook from a Komodo Dragon

As a guy who tried to play with a wild lynx in the woods....this man has balls only matched by chuck norris, eastwood, and rosevelt.

As a guy who tried to play with a wild lynx in the woods....this man has balls only matched by chuck norris, eastwood, and rosevelt.
Rosevelt was a bad ass. Wasnt he like the first person from North America to receive a black belt in Judo or crazy shit like that. Correct if im wrong.

Back