Social PETA just destroyed Steve Irwin's legacy

They do have a point. However, I think that his popularity was a good thing for wildlife welfare in general.

I agree 100%. I think Irwin’s intentions were always good. I think he was passionate about the work he did, but the peta Twitter is correct. It did bring an “awareness” to wildlife, but I don’t think that awareness really led to anything. There’s money in animals, they will always be exploited , unfortunately.

LMAO at anyone thinking PETA "destroyed" Steve Irwin's legacy. They just pissed off millions of his fans.

I mean, they're not wrong. Very poor taste, though.

They do have a point. However, I think that his popularity was a good thing for wildlife welfare in general.

This is pretty much how I feel about it. I mean, they’re right. They could have been more tactful. But also, he did a lot to show people all of the wonders they would be protecting by being conservationists.

I went to a concert the day after Steve Irwin died and in-between every set the crowd chanted "Steve Irwin, Steve Irwin, Steve Irwin" ain't nobody doing that for PETA.

The only thing PETA can ever destroy is their own credibility.

He did it for educational purposes, I'm sure he didn't mean any harm.

This is him trying to unhook a fishing line hook from a Komodo Dragon

Last edited:
Fuck PETA. they kill more animals than they take in lol

Last edited:
Australia Zoo and his family Terri, bindi , Robert are doing huge conservation and wildlife rescue.

Fuck PETA., they should get more aggressive on the African poaching Chinese connection.

Even as an animal lover and veghead I gotta say, fuck peta. Their organization is bullshit and they’re disgusting. Before criticizing the dead they should take a look at themselves and the awful things they’re doing.

He as kinda of an annoying prick to animals.

wish that Komodo would have got him.

This is pretty much how I feel about it. I mean, they’re right. They could have been more tactful. But also, he did a lot to show people all of the wonders they would be protecting by being conservationists.
They don't have a point, and they aren't right.

I'm willing to prove my point with violence.

Back