Pervy Teacher Stories?

More like me perving at the teachers really.
YellowishWelltodoAntbear-size_restricted.gif
c8614b457fa0c37e94dd08f6a8e02478.gif

I don't have no storied personally regarding TS's question. Most stories of inappropriate teachers are about pedophilia normally over here.

Not my school but very interesting documentary.

Last edited:
I stripped down to my boxers in the middle of class for a young BANGING hot blonde substitute. Wasnt even just me and her unfortunately. Did it for her but in front of the whole class. She told me to stop but I kept going and she just stood there, and between you and me, she enjoyed the show. Didn't report me or anything.

My gym teacher used to smack us on the ass. That's pretty much it for me.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you. Seriously.

When I was a Jr in college, I had a brief fling with a divorced 52 y/o International marketing professor I had a class with the previous year. Her oldest kid was older than me.

She was OK. Not super hot, but kept herself in decent shape and dressed well. We always had kind of a flirty relationship when I was her student.

She was recently divorced and extremely bitter. The first time I went to her house, she got extremely drunk. Later that night had me drive to the house her husband had moved into and pull into the driveway. She blew me in the car and told me to drive her home. I thought that was strange until something almost identical happened 10 years later with a girl closer to my age. Maybe that's just a thing.

I don't really have a cool story, but I'm quite convinced that an attractive female teacher I interacted with occasionally as a kid was a pedophile. This is when I was a little kid too, not high school or middle school aged. She was just way too flirty and fixated on the little boys, although she didn't really target me, I just observed her and it stood out then and as an adult I know what it was.

In high school, I remember there were slutty girls who wanted to fuck a few of the better looking male teachers, although none of the male teachers I knew ever acted pervy, just the female one from earlier.

Back