Pervy Teacher Stories?

Ms Wise in 10th grade.

One day while I was seated she bent over my shoulder from behind and rubbed her tits all over me. It was pretty overt. She lived in my apartment complex and asked me to come over a couple of times.

She was fat and I had a great GF so I didnt.

Looking back I should have. If I could go back in time knowing what I know now I would defile her for the smug satisfaction of sitting in her class knowing she took loads in every orifice and probably had to wash her hair twice.

I got suspended for waving a dollar bill at a teachers thong.

so.. according to OP, TS didn't bang two teacher while given a chance at it when he was a teenager.

There is only two chances of that happening at that age.
1. Gay
2. Gay

EDIT:
I have nothing to contribute to the thread because I'm a boring guy.

The 1st one I looked at her as a teacher thought I was just getting a compliment,

2nd one with the swim instructor/lifeguard I had gotten a bit of game but I was getting red flags right away that something was not right. I can only explain it as if she was a 20 something chick who had legit interest it would have been a different vibe. She was a legit predator lookin for young meat.

in high school one of the Earth science teachers was this expressionless, normal looking, monotone voiced motherfucker. just flat out bland. then my buddy told me during the end of the school year, he would show them all these videos where him and his brother would film each other reenacting Rambo scenes. I thought it was pretty hilarious, & my buddy told me that there were shirtless scenes, where he was greased up, exposing that he was actually pretty buff & diesel under his school attire. that's when it stopped being funny, & became creepy.

In 10th grade my English teacher waited til one of my male classmates walked out of the room to say what a nice butt he had. We all just sat there and she got embarrassed. It was a little creepy.

My home ec teacher was a very pretty and kind woman. One day she heard a group of us make sone kind of sex joke or something about her. She scolded us. Back then I wouldn't normally have given a shit about getting a talkin to. Yet, I found the way she sounded amd adressed us (me) was filled with so much disappointment and hurt that my teenager heart was going to give. I couldn't apologize in front of the homies, but after class I lingered. I told her I was sorry from the bottom of my hear and tearte up. She teared up as well. It was a beautiful moment. At the end day, I jerked myself off to the image of her flustered make-up in the high school bathroom...

The pervy part of the story is after school I went to see her again. I didn't wash my hands after I blew my load. I can't remember why I went to see her again, but I remember her sucking and licking her fingers and telling me she detected a faint aroma of her favorite meal on me. Her smile was wicked and I got hard as a rock right there. She grabbed my erect member through my teenage uniform and shook her head.

"What are we going to do abut this", she asked me. I shook my head and dropped my pants. She licked her lips. I smacked her ass, whch by this pont was somehw covered i cookie dough, and asked if she could teach it a lesson.

Last edited:
not pervy - but funny regardless.

in HS, our math teacher was this super bashful Jewish guy - a great teacher but super nerdy & conservative. like we'd always hear about how he had bad luck with dating girls etc. so we'd always try to give him tips, & told him to go on AOL like the rest of the world at the time. he told us he did, so we started guessing his screen name. a buddy of mine said, "it's probably mathsex101 or something" haha. we were all floored, laughing our asses off until our teacher gave her the death stare. after that, he stopped being sociable/friendly with us & it was always strictly schoolwork from that point onward. kind of makes you think, you know? haha

this big breasted girl was wearing one of those spagetti strap tops when I was a 7th grader her massive clevage was just out there anyways my teacher pulls up to her stares a laser beam at her hooters and says"you got a hot date tonight" not even in a joking manner an eerie silence filled the room and the girl had a look of sadness and fear on her face like she was about to be kidnapped.

College. A indian woman was brought in to teach us all applications within Microsoft Office. She was a dime piece who also worked as a news anchor on some indian television show.

One day she asked me to her desk an told me to watch Kama Sutra then get back to her : )
She probably said "Calm it or I'll sue you".
It was the accent.

College. A indian woman was brought in to teach us all applications within Microsoft Office. She was a dime piece who also worked as a news anchor on some indian television show.

One day she asked me to her desk an told me to watch Kama Sutra then get back to her : )

Amount of times she came over to a fellow student only to stick her ass in my face took every ounce of energy to not bite it.
this is good erotic literature^^^

My design and technology (woodwork) teacher would always give me A's and B's despite being absolutely fucking awful at anything practical. The other lads in the class would get far lower marks. He was very strict. But their work was far superior...

So looking back...

<41>

I teach highschool. I've been straight up stalked by a student. It started with her leaving notes for me and envelopes with dried flowers, then drawings of me with poems written on them. Even though I asked her to stop, it escalated to messages on social media and phone calls. One morning, I look up and find her standing outside my window when I had just come out of the shower wearing only a towel.

I talked to management, but they just said this was my responsibility and they couldn't just move students or teachers around. They kinda made it seem like my fault because I am open and friendly with my students. I was pretty afraid of losing my job or ending up in a newspaper headline with the whole thing spun against me.

In the end, though, they wised up and had her in for a talk during which apologized and told them it wasn't my fault and she was ashamed of herself.

All this was the result of me taking the time to talk to her and try to council her during a period where her older brother tried to commit suicide several times and she was suffering from depression and self doubt. No good deed goes unpunished, I guess.

Still feel really bad for the girl and hope she finds her way in life. She was just a poor kid with a messed up home life.

there was this one teacher, the hottest teacher I have ever seen in my life. I'm talking about Jessica Alba status. she wasn't the type of beautiful that just made you want to do dirty things to her - she was the 'pristine' type of beautiful that put you on your best behavior in her presence, leaving you shy, smitten - all those magical feelings you'd have felt with your first childhood crush, except amplified because this was a WOMAN. the impossible dream. she was near flawless.

her name was Ms. Lois. fresh, young, exotic as all hell & she started teaching at our JHS right out of college.

not too long ago, a buddy of mine told me our old JHS has a FB account/profile/whateverthefuck, & how many students from generations after us would still be talking about her, & how they used to fantasize about her as children & how they've been trying to get in touch with her/find her online.

kind of hilarious, but creepy too.

Back