Pervy Teacher Stories?

sjon22

Busey Belt
@Green
Reaction score
There have a bunch of these in the news the past cpl years. I'm sure there have to be some good stories from the guys on here too.

I have two:
My grade 11 english teacher (female)called me to her desk after class to tell me I looked real sexy in my new glasses. She was ok looking maybe 6/10 but nice body. I just said uhhh thanks and left.

The other 1 was a school swim instructor. She was friendly with us (we were grade 11 or 12). We invited her over to my friends house for lunch 1 day and she decided to join. She was pretty hot, blonde, said she was 22. Fast forward a few weeks shes buying us booze and partying with us on weekends. Bunch of my friends fucked her (I had no interest I found her kinda creepy). While drunk I took a peek in her wallet and she was 33. Ended up giving 1 of my friends Chlamydia we got a really good laugh out of that.

Any other stories out there sherbros?

Yeah when i was 8 my teacher forced me to put a apple in my mouth and squeel like a pig boy, infront of the entire class. Was kinda hot.

when i was 16-18 i had this really hot asian teacher. she was like a mix eurasian imo. really hot.

she would always wear those knee lenght skirts and a shirt. so sexy teacher outfit.

she would always sit on the desk and always fold and her legs interchanging between which side she folded to so there was always that split moment we could try catch a glimpse of an upskirt. and sometimes the skirt was hitched up anyway and you could see a bit of her upper thighs and panties. it was so fucking hot and me and my buds always sat in the front row for this class in the middle tables infront of the teachers desk. she would also always have 3 buttons undone so you could catch her cleavage and bra. god damn she was beautiful and i enjoyed her class alot. i didnt learn anything but i always got raging boners.

wait. are you asking for stories where a teacher was pervy to us, or where we perved on the teacher??

When I was 18 in college I had a teacher that would go out of her way to catch me after class and talk to me.

She wasn't very attractive IMO, maybe a 5, but I found it creepy how she was pursuing me. That's when I discovered that I prefer to be the aggressor

One of my elementary school teachers. I think it was the third grade, Ms. Frazier, she would put you on over her lap and pretend to spank you on your birthday(the number your age was). She would ask students on their birthday if they were okay with that. Pretty weird. She was kinda cute for an early 90s teacher.

One of my elementary school teachers. I think it was the third grade, Ms. Frazier, she would put you on over her lap and pretend to spank you on your birthday(the number your age was). She would ask students on their birthday if they were okay with that. Pretty weird. She was kinda cute for an early 90s teacher.
LOL.

she would feel all the kids little boners on her thighs hahaha.

I have two:
My grade 11 english teacher (female)called me to her desk after class to tell me I looked real sexy in my new glasses. She was ok looking maybe 6/10 but nice body. I just said uhhh thanks and left.

<DontBelieve1>

find her on fb or just on the net.

tell her your age, and then get on her lap.

Lol. Don’t do Facebook, I did grab a old yearbook, and. Frazier(Could be Fraser) got married and went by Mrs. Bergman. She’s gotta be in her damn 60’s now. Kinda interested what she looks like now.

Lol. Don’t do Facebook, I did grab a old yearbook, and. Frazier(Could be Fraser) got married and went by Mrs. Bergman. She’s gotta be in her damn 60’s now. Kinda interested what she looks like now.
ewwww 60 is such an ugly age. yeah dont go do that. maybe she has a daughter who would be easily. find her and tell her that her mom used to do that and its her turn now to carry the family tradition (only if she is cute).

there used to be this really smart Chinese kid I knew since grade school, really quiet, skinny, dorky & in all the high classes.

in JHS apparently he had an absolute obsession with this one teacher. apparently he confessed his love for her, where it was so psychotic, not only did he disappear, I think she stopped teaching too.

at that same school, our band teacher, Mr. Motley, was a notorious perv. he'd always ask the girls to be his assistants & shit, & I remember in jazz band, he'd always get behind the girl that played piano, & straight up spoon guide her over the keys.

well, one of the hottest chicks in the entire school, arguably the hottest, was this chick Joni who played the flute. then one day she disappeared. & he disappeared soon after. apparently this motherfucker did something to her. this dirtbag used to drive around in his old school lowrider Caddy with the license plates that read "Mott's Cruise". on a half day he drove by us trying to act all slick in front of all the girls, & we laughed at him so hard where he got so mad he got out & started chasing us. we just casually jumped on our boards laughing, just skating out of distance circling around his car. I realized much later he got super pissed because we ruined his image in front of all the female students.

College. A indian woman was brought in to teach us all applications within Microsoft Office. She was a dime piece who also worked as a news anchor on some indian television show.

One day she asked me to her desk an told me to watch Kama Sutra then get back to her : )

Amount of times she came over to a fellow student only to stick her ass in my face took every ounce of energy to not bite it.

Ive told this tale before.

Had a teacher take her shirt off and show me all her punk tats and tits . It bothers me to this day for 2 reasons. 1 im not sure if she was creepin or just tryin to reach out to me cuz i was a troubled punk kid and she was trying to relate. And 2 if she was creepin i was 15 didnt know what to do with it and totally blew that one badly.

This shit has always gone on its just that back in the day people had sense to keep their mouths shut

so.. according to OP, TS didn't bang two teacher while given a chance at it when he was a teenager.

There is only two chances of that happening at that age.
1. Gay
2. Gay

EDIT:
I have nothing to contribute to the thread because I'm a boring guy.

No luck here, most of my teachers were men, one of which my class assumed to be gay. I can only remember one semi-attractive woman but that was grade two and I didnt understand yet.

ewwww 60 is such an ugly age. yeah dont go do that. maybe she has a daughter who would be easily. find her and tell her that her mom used to do that and its her turn now to carry the family tradition (only if she is cute).

I don’t think there is any teacher I’d like to look up. I gave most of them hell as a youngster and didn’t get my act together until I got to college. I finished elementary over a quarter century ago, so, yeah, all of my teachers are quite old now, if not expired.

My younger brother's teacher got sentenced to like 5 years for having a sexual relationship with a ten year old kid in the class.

She was middle aged and overweight.

Sorry if that wasn't in the spirit of the thread, but at least it's actually true.

Last edited:
Back