Peruvian Neck-Tie

some of the techniques are OK, but some of it is pretty suspect

it is not about "more tools in the toolbox", unless you want a toolbox full of rusty broken tools... it is about having the right tools for the job in pristine working condition

it is not about "more tools in the toolbox", unless you want a toolbox full of rusty broken tools... it is about having the right tools for the job in pristine working condition

that but u also have to keep the tools in working order and be trained to use them properly lol this ****phor is getting out of hand

The peruvian neck tie has been very successful for me in no gi.

What would you say is the best counter to the peruvian neck tie?

um i would say dont get caught as with all subs but if u do get caught get the legs away and put their hip above ur head should get u some space to pop out if u fast if not its gonna get tighter

Tapping out.

i would have to agree its one of those submissions u can see coming but hard to escape and the worst thing is u might not be able to see it coming if u are defending the anaconda or figure four held guillotine choke

Tapping out.

i would have to agree its one of those submissions u can see coming but hard to escape and the worst thing is u might not be able to see it coming if u are defending the anaconda or figure four held guillotine choke

I don't know any counter yet when it come fast and is already locked but maybe, as you see on the video whoever applies the choke has to be on an almost perpendicular angle, if you get to turn and narrow that angle you can get your head out. Again it's a timing issue.

I don't know any counter yet when it come fast and is already locked but maybe, as you see on the video whoever applies the choke has to be on an almost perpendicular angle, if you get to turn and narrow that angle you can get your head out. Again it's a timing issue.

yeah cuz if u dont get out fast OMG u are gonna get D'Arced anacondaed or fig 4 guillotined in to oblivion

What they show in that vid is NOT a neck tie. It is just some funky neck crank. A neck tie puts your ass to sleep it does not crank your neck at all.

Or maybe it is and the choke I do has some other name??

I'll find a vid. . .

I agree with Codemonkey on this one. The guy that is very good at 10 things is going to school the guy that is mediocre at 100 things. I hate the guys that think the key to getting better is to learn more subs.

Back