Perry says he's gonna give Cowboy a beautiful death

I don't doubt it one bit. Perry is the man while Cerrone is old and lame.

Rick Story is 10x the mma fighter Perry is at this point in Perry's career. He has heavy hands but literally no setups for them, so his style will never work at the highest level or against technical strikers. Max griffin being the biggest example of this , a guy who got tko'd by Colby.

Perry is a a lot to deal with, strong as hell, big power and wild, Its a tall order for Cowboy. He is on the decline, And I love Cerrone .

Nice. War Perry. Cowboy is about to have a sad retirement with a lot of butthurt.

Hope perry wins but I see cowboy finishing him .... he’s got way too much expirience.
Having "way too much experience" usually leads to a major L.

Ask Chuck Liddell, Alistair Overeem, or Mike Pyle. This is a young man's sport. Romero's and DC's are quite rare.

Having "way too much experience" usually leads to a major L.

Ask Chuck Liddell, Alistair Overeem, or Mike Pyle. This is a young man's sport. Romero's and DC's are quite rare.

Yadda yadda, I’ll bump this when he wins lol

LOL Cerrone will kick his head to bolivian

let's go my favourite gym traitor redneck!

If Santiago and max griffin can get the W ... cowboy sure as hell can

Donald is washed up but there's no way in hell he's going to lose to Mike Perry. I am going to laugh my ass off if Perry beats him.

I actually think Perry will KO the declining Cowboy stiff
He might, Perry has some durability that can give him time even if Cowboy starts with an advantage. And perry can end it with 1.

Bad fight for Cerrone. I don't see him knocking out Platinum. Perry is super durable. Ponzinibbio and Jouban are both KO artists (70% of their wins are ko's) and they hit him with every thing they had and Perry was still standing and trading with them.

From the way he talks it just doesn't sound like Cerrone's heart is in it anymore. He even said on JRE he could probably not train a day and be fine just from muscle memory of having 50 fights. He's just showing up because he's making bank now like 150k to show/win I think.

Perry by tko Round 2

Back