Perry says he's gonna give Cowboy a beautiful death

I like Perry, but he got schooled by Max Griffin a few months ago. And calling out people you "look up to" while they're on the decline is just fucking lame.
He’s been put in a tough spot, he’s gotta ride with his team.

I don't care who paid for Cowboy's ranch, he's a way better fighter at this point than Perry.

Perry is like that meme from 2016 "Ted Cruz is the Zodiac killer"

Holy shit Mike Perry is stupid, 5-3 record, lightweight fighting, "i beat up jake ellenberger and I look like a ghetto hipster" ass.

Never really been a Cerrone fan but I hope he kicks his head off.

no shit guys a joke, like colby and kevin lee. try hard conor mac wannabes, but lacck the skill and charmisa of the GOAT. they just dont gget it

<{jackyeah}>

Pumped for this fight. I think young Lion Perry takes it in a WAR.

And just squeaked out a split decision over a one armed Paul Felder.

I agree. I saw so many people talking about how much Perry had improved in that fight but I didn't see it. Felder still had a chance to steal the decision even with that broken arm. I think this is more about whether Cowboy has totally lost it. He is 1-4 in his last 5 fights.

Hope perry wins but I see cowboy finishing him .... he’s got way too much expirience.

The only thing Perry has going for him in this is cowboy has a shitload of mileage on him

Cowboy needs to use that Dragon Ball Z combo he did on Rick Story. Pausin time to land extra strikes n shit

I agree. I saw so many people talking about how much Perry had improved in that fight but I didn't see it. Felder still had a chance to steal the decision even with that broken arm. I think this is more about whether Cowboy has totally lost it. He is 1-4 in his last 5 fights.
Cowboy might be 1-4 in his last 5 but 3 of those losses are to Lawler, Till and Masdaval and he arguably beat Lawler

And just squeaked out a split decision over a one armed Paul Felder.

Yeah, another lightweight too. I honestly think Ponzinibbio was pulling punches and just coasting for some weird reason. He probably could have finished the Platinum one.

giphy.gif

Geez frank Mir lost his commentating job for saying he wanted to kill Brock Lesnar in the octagon, surprised perry hasn’t copped any shit from WME for this yet

I hope Perry will KO that narcissistic smug Cowboy

Cowboy been getting merked hard lately. Perry showed amazing fight maturity against Felder. Cowboy will be destroyed if same Mike Perry that fought Felder shows up.

I don't know why people don't like Mike Perry. Dude is a fucking savage and entertaining in wins or losses.

giphy.gif

Back