Perry reveals details of sparring session with Cerrone "he’s so easy for me to punch in the face"

By his own admission with a full tank of "aggressive energy", in 23 minutes Perry only got up "once or twice" and has to tap Donald on the shoulder to let him up.. and admits that he would poke Donald in the eye if it were a real fight.

In a real fight where a guy has top control for 10 minutes straight, you're fucking dead. Perry is a joke.

<{cruzshake}>

He went in detail too
Talking about easy
Not a game
Not a game
We talking practice
Practice?

giphy.gif

So, by Perry's own account Cerrone grapple fucked the shit out of him?

Yeah, that sounds entirely believable.

I just have to copy paste it in for the TL/DR people
because its funny!!
I knew Perry was classless but damn.

“So I start shooting takedowns, and he kind of reversed me. I got up once or twice, and then the last 10 minutes of that round, he was on top of me. I was trying to pull some sweeps, or subs, but he’s a slick grappler, too. I wasn’t able to get him off of me the last 10 minutes.

“He’s laying on me at 23 minutes, and he kind of looks at me, and I just tapped him on the shoulder, like, ‘Alright, (expletive), get off of me.'”

Perry has the IQ of a 14 year old.

Platinum always being honest. Gotta love the guy.

Perry is going to get the KO. This kid isn't as dumb as you think.

So cerrone grapplefucked him for 23 straight minutes and it only ended when Perry verbally submitted...? LOL

Trying to get into Cowboy's head and get a mental advantage

I don't root for too many fighters

Bobby knuckles, GSP, Khabib, DC and ANYONE fighting Mike Perry

Hope cowboy embarrasses him

So much talk from a man who lost to Jouban, Ponzi and Griffin...

Griffin looks so easy to punch in the face too...

I just really hope this becomes the brawl that it could be.

No matter what's happened to either fighter in any of their previous fights, it's hard to not admit that they're both willing and able to stand and take part in a wild, fun match.

Back