Perry medically suspended for up to 6 months due to possible broken nose.

{<jordan}
that caught me
WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN!

bgmPw6r.jpg

Pack of lies.

wow these haters getting exposed left and right

o5m9TJf.jpg

most of the threads they make now really lower the overall quality on sherdog, but at least Platinum Nation work tirelessly to keep haters in check while we entertain the masses.

If this were New York, he'd be forced to retire and pay a $250,000 fine

Almost everyone is given a precautionary 6 month medical suspension after a fight until a proper medical exam clears them.

They mean nothing.

That completely depends on the nature of the suspension.

If you're knocked out, your suspension is almost certainly going to go the limit. Concussions are a very serious concern.

Almost everyone is given a precautionary 6 month medical suspension after a fight until a proper medical exam clears them.

They mean nothing.

Not in Pride!

Guys who would have been suspended for a year, stateside, often fought again a few hours later.

That completely depends on the nature of the suspension.

If you're knocked out, your suspension is almost certainly going to go the limit. Concussions are a very serious concern.

Perry wasn't KO'd.

But I agree it's completely different when dealing with a KO.

Not in Pride!

Guys who would have been suspended for a year, stateside, often fought again a few hours later.

Very true. Which is why when people shit on Fedor for fighting cans in between contender fights I just laugh.

weird how every time he boards a plane the subsequent photo is identical to previous ones from as far back as 2015, then early 2016, and finally late 2016.

proof below
And here I thought I was being original, ha!

Back