Perry medically suspended for up to 6 months due to possible broken nose.

Medically suspended with broken nose, potentially out 6 months

Perrys nose piece has not been pictured recently, but possible renderings below

Ryan-McGillivray-Broken-Nose.jpg

clown.jpg

I must say t hat your obsession with perry is completely retarded

It's more of a peacuck situation. The perry train was started to mock posters like TS. They viewed the attention as a threat. They are quite an insecure bunch. They talk a lot, but are completely harmless. He's just fluffing his cuck feathers out nothing more.

You say "Perrys nose piece has not been pictured recently, but possible renderings below" and yet you post this wonderful photo of Perry post-fight

I think you're confused

Ouch. I wonder how it will look after all that swelling goes down.

But they were given a medical suspension.
But the problem with this statement is that you agreed with the guy who said "almost everyone" gets 6 month suspensions which is actually false.

But the problem with this statement is that you agreed with the guy who said "almost everyone" gets 6 month suspensions which is actually false.

I already conceded that I was wrong in saying "most".

It doesn't change the fact that a precautionary medical suspension is not a diagnosis, which is the point I was trying to make.

Fails to mention that Jouban faces the same possible 180 day suspension...
#gay4conor

Really? Name 5
I'm not gonna name 5 off the top if my head but do you really think that in all of combat sports no fighters win after having broken a nose? ALMEIDA had his nose broken by Pickett from a flying knee in the 1st round then he came back and KO'D Pickett with his own flying knee in the next round, Rory McDonald had his nose broken by Lawler early on in their fight but he still managed to go to war for 5 rounds although he did still lose, Sorry but if a broken nose which wasnt even that obvious had bothered Perry enough to render him useless and scared then he's hardly a badass like many believe him to be

Machida beat Shogun in their first fight with a broken hand, Weidman also won a fight whilst having a broken hand

So once they confirm it isn't broken, he should be cleared to fight.
Since he announced he is ready to fight, I think he probably knows that his nose isn't broken.

Back