Perry medically suspended for up to 6 months due to possible broken nose.

I must say t hat your obsession with perry is completely retarded

Well there goes his model career

Broken nose and broken ego as well hype train put on hold.

tenor.gif

FAKE NEWS ALERT ! GOOD TRY HILLARY SUPPORTERS

PLATINUM IS READY FOR WAR

Almost everyone is given a precautionary 6 month medical suspension after a fight until a proper medical exam clears them.

They mean nothing.

I thought it was gonna be an article saying "Possibly out for up to 6 months due to lack of skill"

Almost everyone is given a precautionary 6 month medical suspension after a fight until a proper medical exam clears them.

They mean nothing.

Exactly. Yet after every single card there’s at least one “XXXXX suspended for 6 months!!!!” thread.

They mean nothing.

Exactly. Yet after every single card there’s at least one “XXXXX suspended for 6 months!!!!” thread.
Actually, that would be incorrect. 9 out of the 17 fighters listed (over 50%) were not given a medical suspension of up to 180 days.

Actually, that would be incorrect. 9 out of the 17 fighters listed (over 50%) were not given a medical suspension of up to 180 days.

Maybe I shouldn't have said "most fighters" - but my point still stands - they are precautionary suspensions that usually amount to nothing. It's basically saying "you need to get this checked out and we are suspending you until you can get to the Doctor". It is not a diagnosis.

I swear...my nose is not broken

I just slept on it wrong

I'm ready coach...put me in

i.cfc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back