Perry has been exposed as a one dimensional sloppy brawler.

You sound like you have testosterone issues, silly boi

His footwork is atrocious, he just steps forward with his right hand loaded. Apparently he hits very hard, but he's not going to be top 5 with this skillset.

His footwork is atrocious, he just steps forward with his right hand loaded. Apparently he hits very hard, but he's not going to be top 5 with this skillset.
Can't even beat a fringe top 15

oh because I really thought he was the goat

He has got a lot of work to do if he wants to break into the top tier of the division.

The first word was Conor, so I commented and left without reading.

upload_2016-12-17_19-53-8.jpeg
I'm out, because this guy is about to go

All this does is discredit jouban he's a legit prospect and deserves a step, Perry will bounce back he's still young and capable of improving

the guy has potential IF he stops throwing haymakers and for once focusing on footwork and defense.

the worst part he claims dem handz can ko any black belt.

Doesnt matter if he has power if he doesnt have basic boxing fundamentals to set it up. His boxing looks horrible.

Bugger I wanted the hype to be real like Conor so he could get inside ppls heads and rustle their jimjams.

Back