@Orange
Reaction score
This is looking great for a free card!

Mark Hunt vs. Antonio Silva
Mauricio Rua vs. James Te Huna
Anthony Perosh vs. Ryan Bader
Pat Barry vs. Soa Palelei
Dylan Andrews vs. Clint Hester

They keep trying to build Bader back up with easy fights. He will stop Perosh in a minute or so. They should give Bader someone that he has to fight for his job against. Not an easy fight like this again.

Barry, Shogun, Bader are all in fights where Dana and co. almost assuredly want them to win and rebuild. However, theyre also in fights where the other guy could pull off the win.

Te Huna, like Shogun, is an aggressive killer. He may not have the overall skills but he's definitely got the wrestling to put Shogun on his back and he's a tenacious striker.

Perosh has been looking solid. It's almost a given that he's going to get his chin checked by a bader hook or overhand but who knows if he catches Bader with something first and then finishes him on the ground.

Barry has the style to beat Palelei but Palelei has power and Barry has a mediocre chin.

card is looking good for sure.

This is literally worst possible fight for Perosh.

They keep trying to build Bader back up with easy fights. He will stop Perosh in a minute or so. They should give Bader someone that he has to fight for his job against. Not an easy fight like this again.

Shouldn't underestimate perosh mate....

If tito can almost knock out bader then anyone with a pulse has a chance to do it also

Barry, Shogun, Bader are all in fights where Dana and co. almost assuredly want them to win and rebuild. However, theyre also in fights where the other guy could pull off the win.

Te Huna, like Shogun, is an aggressive killer. He may not have the overall skills but he's definitely got the wrestling to put Shogun on his back and he's a tenacious striker.

Perosh has been looking solid. It's almost a given that he's going to get his chin checked by a bader hook or overhand but who knows if he catches Bader with something first and then finishes him on the ground.

Barry has the style to beat Palelei but Palelei has power and Barry has a mediocre chin.

card is looking good for sure.

I agree with you only on Perosh. It looks to me like they're trying to build up Te Huna by giving him a very winnable fight over a big name in Shogun.

Barry vs. Palelei is just a matter of two low ranked HW's going at it. They'll push whoever wins.

They just gave him freaking Glover, I don't see the problem in stepping down the competition a bit.

Edit: Holy dyslexia batman

Goddamn, this is one of the worst possible matchups for Perosh.

i thought the ufc was trying to build vinny against Perosh , we all know how that went. Lol at the people who are counting out Perosh ...

i thought the ufc was trying to build vinny against Perosh , we all know how that went. Lol at the people who are counting out Perosh ...

But, you know, like, Vinny's no good, Bader is legit top 10.

Such a gimme fight for Bader.

Hope Perosh KOs him

Shouldn't underestimate perosh mate....

Perosh is a ground guy with a mediocre chin. He wont be able to get Bader down and bader has a ton of power.

Saying that Bader also has a suspect chin so youve got a point.

Even aussies have to admit Perosh is in a world of hurties.

Hmm, well I'm glad they've got all the top Aussies on the card, but I'm not sure I'd favour any of them to get the win unfortunately.

I kind of understand the matchup. Perosh is 41, fighting on his home turf, and appart from 7 seconds he looked good in the ufc at 205 lbs. I can see why they reward him with a high ranked name fighter like Bader. However the Bader that fought Glover will kill Perosh.

Perosh face II coming soon, to a television near you.

Can someone post that, please?

Back