Pernell Whitaker v Floyd Mayweather jnr - Lightweight

I see where you're coming from, but you have to understand that people only bring Castillo up in response to Floyd fans shitting on other great fighters..No offense, but you lost your shit because I said Pernell Whitaker would be a good fight for FLoyd..and Im 100% certain that Floyd himself would tell you the same.. so in response, Castillo was brought up because he is the closes thing to Chavez Floyd has ever faced.. and then the floyd fans try and build Castillo up into something he wasn't in response..it's a balance thing.. SOmewhere between your opinion and mine..is the truth about how great Floyd iis..

Lastly, Floyd get all kinds of respect from me..I can't speak for other "haters"... but he gets respected all the time.. just floyd fans don't see that stuff..I can literally list 9 positive qualities about Floyd and 1 negative..and Ill have a 10 page bitch fest on how much of a hater I am...

People need to just relax and enjoy the sport and the debates that come with it.. It doesn't ever have to get to the point that we let it get to sometimes..

Who did you have winning in the leo vs mares fight? Didn't see your post there

Back