Perfection. Affa. Woke.

Oh we're doing sauna shit now?

method=get&s=tito-ortiz-06-02-11-18-26-23-738.jpg

Not my proudest wank

I read into this sauna shit, and he's right.

Part of the reason why we "fever" when we are sick is that it's the body's natural way of killing off a virus. Virus's do not take well to heat.

And it's not just the temperature, is the hot dry air that you breath in that helps raise your body's core temperature and simulate a fever. This can either help prevent common colds and the like, but also reduce the time you are sick but not breaking a fever. I don't think you can replicate this environment by running a hot shower for 5 minutes. Not the temperature you would want to hit by sitting in a sauna.

They say you want to hit 30 minutes a week at minimum. I think this is honestly not a bad idea at all.

And I haven't even brought up how it helps flush and cleanse your system through sweating.
Indeed. There are huge health benefits to be gained from just taking in, and sweating out, water.

Gets all your body systems working and processing, bumps up your metabolism, cleanses, better sleep, better sex, etc, etc.

The Dorito and Mountain Dew crowd could use some water, I'm sure.

Wow thanks Frogan!
Fins and Russians have known this for hundreds of years and haven't kept this a secret either.

I read into this sauna shit, and he's right.

Part of the reason why we "fever" when we are sick is that it's the body's natural way of killing off a virus. Virus's do not take well to heat.

And it's not just the temperature, is the hot dry air that you breath in that helps raise your body's core temperature and simulate a fever. This can either help prevent common colds and the like, but also reduce the time you are sick but not breaking a fever. I don't think you can replicate this environment by running a hot shower for 5 minutes. Not the temperature you would want to hit by sitting in a sauna.

They say you want to hit 30 minutes a week at minimum. I think this is honestly not a bad idea at all.

And I haven't even brought up how it helps flush and cleanse your system through sweating.

Fake news. Sorry.

Back