Perfect Water whats the deal?

S

Sparky_204

OK I was at the gym and had just finished my pad work with another guy and this salesman looking guy came in and was talking to the owner/trainer about this perfect water. Long and short of it he gave me some to try after i had basicly finished my usual routine and I tried some and the stuff seemed to give me an extra boost of energy when normaly im dog tired. anyways wondering if anybody has head anything about this stuff. here is a link to see for yourself the water im talking about.

https://naturallyperfect.mychoices.biz/Retail/Products.aspx?PG=7

any info would be helpful

Oxygenated water is back?

"Water! Now with 1-part oxygen!" :icon_neut

Gimme a friggin break! LMAO!

I tried some and the stuff seemed to give me an extra boost of energy when normaly im dog tired.

I'd have to call that a placebo affect, dude. It gets us all from time to time.

i think it is probably just a placebo effect too. So this stuff is just more snake oil huh?

Forget that stuff, man! This is all I use:

SBJ200710220105-01.jpg

Wow. And only $56 + shipping for a 24-pack of water? Where do I sign up?

soem lady came in selling that stuff at my gym the other day too.. ridiculous

soem lady came in selling that stuff at my gym the other day too.. ridiculous

My favorite part is on their website's FAQ its like:

Q. What are the benefits of Perfect Water compared to other bottled water?
A. Perfect Water is great. We have a 15-stage filtering process. We microstructure the water and infuse it with minerals and trace elements to boost your energy and make you feel wonderful all the time*.

* These statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA.

And then later on its like:

Q. Are they any negative impacts from drinking Perfect Water?
A. No. It's just water.

:rolleyes: Yes. It is "just water".

And then they're like "Some scientists think microstructuring is bogus. But OTHER people think the big bang never happened and that global warming doesn't exist. Who are you going to believe?"

They don't back up any of their claims because there is no evidence to do so. Instead they just pose ridiculous scenarios likening it to unrelated scientific theories.

another awesome product for the middle class moron to buy.

A. Perfect Water is great. We have a 15-stage filtering process. We microstructure the water and infuse it with minerals and trace elements to boost your energy and make you feel wonderful all the time*.

A. No. It's just water.

:rolleyes: Yes. It is "just water".

And then they're like "Some scientists think microstructuring is bogus. But OTHER people think the big bang never happened and that global warming doesn't exist. Who are you going to believe?"

They don't back up any of their claims because there is no evidence to do so. Instead they just pose ridiculous scenarios likening it to unrelated scientific theories.

hahah thats great, its just water. hahaha

A. No. It's just water.

So it begs the question- 'whats wrong with tap water and a multi vitamin'

Oh dear

Do the 'other' people believe in the flying spaghetti monster?

flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg

lol

OK I was at the gym and had just finished my pad work with another guy and this salesman looking guy came in and was talking to the owner/trainer about this perfect water. Long and short of it he gave me some to try after i had basicly finished my usual routine and I tried some and the stuff seemed to give me an extra boost of energy when normaly im dog tired. anyways wondering if anybody has head anything about this stuff. here is a link to see for yourself the water im talking about.

https://naturallyperfect.mychoices.biz/Retail/Products.aspx?PG=7

any info would be helpful

magicn2.jpg

THIS is water. Two hydrogens, one oxygen, and some slight hydrogen bonding between the oxygens and hydrogens of separate molecules. Period.

Nope, there's absolutely nothing they can do to the 'water' to make it different, or better. I mean, you can always add things to any liquid, but as far as the quality of the water, tap water would the exact same, only likely with more trace elements.

I see stuff like this and I always hope that people aren't gullible enough to help finance such an operation.

Back