Perfect timing! Make Lawler vs Diaz 2!

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Now it's not a titleshot, so its fair. Thus Lawler like everyone else should go to the back of the line.
Everyone wants to see this fight... Look deep in ur heart. I doubt Robbie wouldnt wanna avenge that either.

Wonderboy should get Woodley now, and by fucking god winner of Maia/Condit should get the title shot after him.

So this needs to happen for the fun factor at least.

4Cfy3Rh.gif

PS: just to clearify, it's august now, which is when Diaz's suspension is to be lifted, and I think his contract is still valid. before anyone asks.

I've seen this so many times, fighter gets KO-ed by a relatively weak arm punch, the explanation being that he didnt see it coming. How does that work, exactly?

I've seen this so many times, fighter gets KO-ed by a relatively weak arm punch, the explanation being that he didnt see it coming. How does that work, exactly?

Short explanation: the punch u least expect, ur body and mind dont anticipate, so it shocks u more. an extreme example is, imagine someone punched u while ur lying on ur couch close eyes after a getting home from work with ur body all relaxed and soft. very different from when ur flexing and staring at it coming during a fight.

Long explination: http://taijineigong.com/the-science-of-the-knockout/

Last edited:
I feel like Diaz vs Ellenberger is a more appropriate fight. Diaz hasn't done anything to show that he deserves such a highly ranked opponent.

Diaz is a crummy overrated fighter and clearly a step doen.

Lawler deserves better

Diaz is a crummy overrated fighter and clearly a step done.

Lawler deserves better
Doesnt matter, like I said, back of the line.

Diaz is not a bad fighter, if anything he is a solid top 20 WW of all time, no way around it.
I think you just hate his guts cause of his retarded personality.

Doesnt matter, like I said, back of the line.

Diaz is not a bad fighter, if anything he is a solid top 20 WW of all time, no way around it.
I think you just hate his guts cause of his retarded personality.
I really like Nick Diaz, and his personality doesn't bother me at all. He's funny and he's clearly a lot smarter than people give him credit for. The thing that bugs me is his fans acting like he's a top-5 welterweight who deserves all these incredible opportunities. He hasn't won a fight in ages and he has spent the last few years on the shelf. If anyone should be headed to the back of the line, it's him, not a multiple-time UFC champion who just lost his belt. Lawler should be fighting a top-5 fighter. Diaz should be fighting someone else on a losing streak, like Matt Brown.

All that said, I'd watch the fuck outta Lawler-Diaz 2. I'm just saying that I get why people don't think the fight makes sense.

I really like Nick Diaz, and his personality doesn't bother me at all. He's funny and he's clearly a lot smarter than people give him credit for. The thing that bugs me is his fans acting like he's a top-5 welterweight who deserves all these incredible opportunities. He hasn't won a fight in ages and he has spent the last few years on the shelf. If anyone should be headed to the back of the line, it's him, not a multiple-time UFC champion who just lost his belt. Lawler should be fighting a top-5 fighter. Diaz should be fighting someone else on a losing streak, like Matt Brown.

All that said, I'd watch the fuck outta Lawler-Diaz 2. I'm just saying that I get why people don't think the fight makes sense.
I agree with everything u said. Except for Brutal Bob's multiple championships. In facthis meh WW reign is basically one very very impressive win over Rory. Condit was a robbery both in eye test, and statistics. Second Hendrix fight he should have lost on points, I guess the fact that hendrix screamed from pain of the body elbows affected the judging outcome, but it went to a decision regardless. Just cause they are official wins doesn't mean I have to follow it blindly.

Well, if they follow standards like ur suggesting and don't give names to Diaz he will retire, as Dana had to beg him using the Silva money.

Come on, they gave Hendo a titleshot, I want nice things too... waaaah

That would be a fight to make. Woodley should just STFU and face the number one contender Thompson.

That would be a fight to make. Woodley should just STFU and face the number one contender Thompson.
I didn't know about this! Just googled it after reading ur comment now.
Woodly should be ashamed, this'll be worse than Hendo.
Guess Wonderboy is the WW Jacare now...

I agree with ts 100% , this fight would be amazing

Ok, votes have it. since the bald fuck isn't in charge anymore, who do I black male this time?

Back