Perfect time for Volkan/Reyes 2

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones can fight Jan/Corey winner (I have a feeling that Corey Anderson is going to knock Jon out but that’s another topic).

If Reyes decimates Volkan, he makes up for the weakest performance of his career, and gives something for the ppl that think Jones wins rematch because he’s supposedly the rematch king.

Reyes studies tape like a madman and he’s improving at a ridiculous rate.

A stellar performance against Volkan would be good for his odds against Jones.

He looked so much better (Reyes) against Jones than he did against Volkan. Totally thought he lost that fight.

I like it, it's probably the best fight out there for Reyes I don't buy for a second jones is serious about a rematch. Should be a 5 rounder now too that Reyes' stock is at a high.

But I can see his team going with Gus since he's unretired and has a bigger name.

Jones can fight Jan/Corey winner (I have a feeling that Corey Anderson is going to knock Jon out but that’s another topic).

If Reyes decimates Volkan, he makes up for the weakest performance of his career, and gives something for the ppl that think Jones wins rematch because he’s supposedly the rematch king.

nobody wants to see jones v jan/corey

reyes rematch is clearly the only fight to make - its also the $$ fight for the ufc

Everyone crying bloody murder about the Jones/Reyes decision which was incredibly close and razor thin didn't say shit when Volkan got "robbed" in a really close fight against Reyes.

I guess with that in mind, Dominick shouldn't have enough fought Jones. Hypocrites, lol.

Everyone crying bloody murder about the Jones/Reyes decision which was incredibly close and razor thin didn't say shit when Volkan got "robbed" in a really close fight against Reyes.

I guess with that in mind, Dominick shouldn't have enough fought Jones. Hypocrites, lol.

If i recall correctly there was a lot of upset people and most people thought volkan won

??

I have no idea why he would do this when Reyes deserves an immediate rematch. He won the first 3 rounds. He should be champ right now.

Conman is being gifted a title shot by dana for beating cowboy.....and Reyes should fight volkan after just beating the champ?

Jones should only fight Santos or Reyes next if he isn't moving up to HW.

If Reyes decimates Volkan

Like he did the first time?

full

Maybe they should just let Volkan fight for the title.

not at all

Reyes should defend against Jones
Volkan should fight Saki just because he needs a win and this matchup gives him one

Rematches are the way to go for now, usually I’m not a fan but a lot make sense now. Jones rematches either Santos or Reyes (I thought Jones took it honesty though). Reyes vs Volkan rematch is a good one, so is Santos vs Smith. Gives time for some up and comers to start hopefully coming through, or fingers crossed Rumble returns.

Santos could be back soon, he needs someone to defend his title against

Volkan can make top tier fighters look average in very closely contested fights so i'd say he's the worst option for Reyes right now as far as risk/rewards go

I dont agree. Perfect time for an immediate rematch. Neither Corey or Jan deserve a shot right now.

Volk also who he beat recently? Ilir who's like 2 for 5 and Rakic is a decent win but hes far from champ level.

I would rather see Jones Reyes 2 and the winner of Jan and Corey get the shot after. Volkan can wait a bit.

If only Smith weren't fighting Tex it would be nice to see a rematch with Volkan.

I heard a lot of people protest the volkan Reyes decision

Back