Perfect Example

TheNorseMen

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Why you never listen to Joe Rogan's commentating! I am so happy with that decision. Donald landed more significant strikes

Dude even Cowboy knew he lost.

Exactly. I'm seeing bendo lightly jab cerrone in the thigh and joe is acting like he got hit with a sledgehammer.

Cerrone had one takedown and barely held him down. Smh

A better example would be Carl vs Spencer. Rogan's commentary was awful in that fight. Worst I've ever heard him.

No he didn't. He lost that fight. He knew it too. That's why he also tried so hard for the TD in the 3rd.

Gave Cowboy round one. The second was close but I can see the judges giving it to Cowboy based on landing more significant punches and getting that TD. The third was Bendo.

Not bothered by the Dec.

Cowboy just got outkicked outboxed every round and got a takedown that did nothing on the 2nd round. Shetard have been complaining about takedown scoring and now you're saying Cowboy won via takedown?

Shit like this makes me feel like not even tuning in anymore. Fucking judging seems to be getting worse every card.

Why you never listen to Joe Rogan's commentating! I am so happy with that decision. Donald landed more significant strikes

Dude, did you even watch the fight? I am not a Bendo fan but he got robbed BIG TIME!!

He easily won rounds 1 and 3.

I gave the edge to Cerrone in the first two rounds and Benson the third. This is splitting hairs. In a perfect world it would have been a draw.

Perfect world it would've been 5 rounds to confuse the judges even more.

Cowboy just got outkicked outboxed every round and got a takedown that did nothing on the 2nd round. Shetard have been complaining about takedown scoring and now you're saying Cowboy won via takedown?

Sherdog likes Cowboy and hates Bendo. Hence, they like the decision.

Back