Peralta vs Corrasani Still On, Different Date/place

Well a card in sweden by the end of March/April's beginning would make sense since there are no event scheduled between March 16th and April 13th...

And Gus is available to fight...

Why do I smell a Gus vs Mousasi headliner here? ;)

Well a card in sweden by the end of March/April's beginning would make sense since there are no event scheduled between March 16th and April 13th...

And Gus is available to fight...

Why do I smell a Gus vs Mousasi headliner here? ;)

Nah, I dont see the UFC throwing Mousasi to the sharks that early, they probaly wanna build him up as a future contender. More likely Gus vs Glover (if he beats Rampage) or winner of Rashad vs Lil Nog. Maybe even winner of Hendo vs Machida

Nah, I dont see the UFC throwing Mousasi to the sharks that early, they probaly wanna build him up as a future contender. More likely Gus vs Glover (if he beats Rampage) or winner of Rashad vs Lil Nog. Maybe even winner of Hendo vs Machida

Lets assume this card happens on April 6th 2013

You REALLY think they would wait until AFTER Machida and Hendo fought on Feb 23rd to announce the headliner...? And we all know its really Machida's style to take fights on short notice...lol

Glover vs Gus would kind of make sense since Glover fights Rampage really soon BUT I doubt they'll match these two guys vs each others since they'd be 2 solid contenders that never fought Bones.

Rashad vs Lil Nog? the fight itself would make sense but that also means they would have to wait for a while before announcing the headliner.

Back