Peralta vs Corrasani Still On, Different Date/place

Thanks for the source TS, I really believe ya.

Sounds good, I'm still surprised that they called it off because Akira was sick 2 months before the fight.

dude ufc in switzerland sounds sick. i dont know if there is a big mma scene there, but just the idea. im sure itd sell out.

Edit: or maybe ts meant sweden???

Akira? What we do in life echoes in eternity?

I have a hard time believing there's going to be an event in Switzerland any time soon. The countries population is 8 million, is there even a poster here on Sherdog from Switzerland?

my coach def said switzerland, but he mightve meant sweden
either way the fights still gonna happen and Corrassani is still getting Ko'd ha

If anywhere, Sweden....but unless they're planning on once again, lying, and having Gustafsson headline....I don't see how a Sweden card in April works. Not enough local guys to put on that card, and no headliner (unless Gus fights someone, which would again prove that any time White says a fight is a 'title eliminator' - it isn't. It translates to "this fight is on FOX so I'm trying to make it sound REALLY important").

UFC are probably coming back to Sweden in 2013 so that makes sense.

I don't think you'll ever see a fighter from Switzerland, they have a history of being neutral when it comes to fighting.

Sounds good, I'm still surprised that they called it off because Akira was sick 2 months before the fight.

He turned down the fight as late replacement 1 month before the fight. He said he had a really bad fever but we would like to fight him later.

Still dont think this fight makes sense for Robbie, huge step down for him. He should be fighting a top 15 FW at least. Akira barely beat Ogle & most people dont even think he won that fight.

I don't think you'll ever see a fighter from Switzerland, they have a history of being neutral when it comes to fighting.

They've got one or two (Yasubey Enomoto? maybe) but MMA will never be huge there, Swiss are too nice in general!

Must have been the worlds worst illness lol

Think it was more he couldn't afford to take time off training so close to a fight. Not to mention it would affect his peaking phase. Need to remember this is these guys careers/livelihood.

He has fought in a paid contest once in close to 2 years yet has moved to train in new york how can he actually afford that is what I want to know.

Back