Per FRB Overeem re-signed with the UFC

As Big Ben is booked, he should bump Cain and Stipe and get the shot straight away.

Outside of Ben, he by far deserves it the most.

Probably a rematch against Travis Rousey

Good - really shouldn't let the HW Div thin out - Reem/UFC made the right choice.

Overeem/Cain makes all the sense in the world and I honestly don't know how it would play out.

Overeem can knock anyone out at any given moment and on the same hand he can also be KO'ed at any given moment, Cain's pressure should give him fits but Cain's defense is terrible and Overeem could easily crack him.

Then it has to be Stipe for a title shot. I don't believe the UFC wants to get Cain Velasquez into title fight again. If they do, they are fools.

It is Werdum/Stipe already (or was) according to Meltzer

overeem vs black beast derrick lewis. remember you heard it here first

Bout time the UFC decided to stop the bleeding at HW.

You know it's bad when Bellator's HW division is looking better these days.

Bout time the UFC decided to stop the bleeding at HW.

You know it's bad when Bellator's HW division is looking better these days.

Bellators HW division is not looking better than Zuffa's
Zuffa also has signed a shitload of HW prospects the last few months.

What I do hope is "about time" is they stop relying on the Cain/Mexico BS to be the division focus.

Hope they re-sign meat head as well

Why would they do that? Meathead is not a good fighter,complains very much,not exciting and doesnt have any charisma. I highly doubt that they will keep him at all.

Crocop never tested positive. He verbally admitted he used HGH for his shoulder. Get your sources right.
Check this or this article or find others by yourself.

You're welcome :)

Crocop retired thinking that he had just submitted a positive test for PED's and he didn't think they would reveal it later because he had done so. Later he thought that he was going to get caught so he made up the bullshit story and confessed about using PED's. In the end the joke was actually on him and he is still a cheater.

You're welcome

Nice, the guy is making so much money I couldn't picture him fighting anywhere that doesn't have PPV's; good move. He still hasn't fought Cain, Stipe, or Werdum so i'd say it was the right move for all parties.

As Big Ben is booked, he should bump Cain and Stipe and get the shot straight away.

Outside of Ben, he by far deserves it the most.

I am hoping that Overeem does get the next title shot. He deserves it more than Stipe or Cain. That might be why they haven't officially announced Stipe vs Werdum as they were waiting to negotiate with Overeem.

But maybe it will be Overeem vs Stipe for next title shot. That would be awesome and I think Overeem wins by TKO or cruises to a UD.

Crocop retired thinking that he had just submitted a positive test for PED's and he didn't think they would reveal it later because he had done so. Later he thought that he was going to get caught so he made up the bullshit story and confessed about using PED's. In the end the joke was actually on him and he is still a cheater.

You're welcome

The conclusion is that is Overeem sticks the needle up his ass and stays quiet nothing will happen to him.
Of course both are cheaters.

You're welcome
Only on sherdog do your PED tests come back negative and you still get called a cheater. Amazing.

Back