Per FRB Overeem re-signed with the UFC

Werdum/Miocic
Rothwell/JDS

It can only be Cain in Rotterdam. But given Cain probably won't make it, it'll be a Travis Browne rematch IMO.

But I thought Bellator was gonna sign him...Sherdog's MMA experts told me that.

Werdum/Miocic
Rothwell/JDS

It can only be Cain in Rotterdam. But given Cain probably won't make it, it'll be a Travis Browne rematch IMO.
if it isn't Cain/Reem, then it should be Reem/Arlovski. Let Travis fight Mark Hunt after he KO's Mir

Did Overeem bank on Cain getting injured, which would have increased his value in a depleted division?

In Netherland ?? Hope we'll see him look more like this :
reem.jpg

Ask CroCop if USADA testing in Europe.

Ask CroCop if USADA testing in Europe.
Crocop never tested positive. He verbally admitted he used HGH for his shoulder. Get your sources right.
Check this or this article or find others by yourself.

You're welcome :)

It has to be Cain/Reem. Him re-signing with the UFC and taking that Reebok dick for 4 more fights means Dana cashed out and promissed him a big name in front of the home crowd. And the only available big name left is Cain. Though thinking about it now a bit more, that's short notice for Cain. May is just around the corner and I don't know if he's even allowed to train yet.

Crocop never tested positive. He verbally admitted he used HGH for his shoulder. Get your sources right.
Check this or this article or find others by yourself.

You're welcome :)
His point was that, even in Europe USADA does random testing.

I think Reem could have gotten a title shot if he wanted to, but he probably wanted to fight in Holland and stay active so the opponent for that fight doesn't really matter. When he first signed with the UFC he could have had an instant title shot but he choose to fight Brock in between. If he wins the fight in Holland he's pretty much certain to get a shot at the title.

I wish people would stop typing "resigned". I thought he must have rejected a new deal and quit the UFC.

Re-signed.
maybe overeem just said to himself - oh well, fuck it, i have to do it, what else can i do.

Not surprising, Overeem knows where his horses are pastured.

Overeem Vs Hunt (If he beat Mir)
Cain is alway's injured anyway...

And hundreds of Fedor fans suddenly start crying......

They were hoping Reem signs with Rizin (LOL) and legitimizes Fedors pathetic comeback.
Nope. Keep dreaming fanboys.

i hope it's Cain/Reem main event

Cain doesn't deserve to fight Overeem.
He's boring & always injured. I'd rather never see him fight again.
Send him to Bellator.

Last edited:
I hope this is true. Heavyweight is shallow enough without losing one its most skilled fighters. Will Cain even be able to go by then? Cain doesn't strike me as a guy that would take a fight unless he had a full camp and is healthyish. Has he had his surgery yet?

hope what ever it is he doesnt take an L before his title shot. been waitin for ever to see reem touch ufc gold

Back