Per Dana White, Francis Ngannou vs. Derrick Lewis is being targeted for this summer.

Nothing signed. I’m guessing this is to put pressure on Jones to fight for their asking price?

Banger

I think Ngannou takes it soundly, but I wouldn't be surprised if Lewis won

Francis takes him down for some laynpray until BB gets too tired. Or maybe they will both gas and we will get a repeat of their first fight.

Nothing signed. I’m guessing this is to put pressure on Jones to fight for their asking price?

Yeah it to show Jones the org won't wait forever for him to sign. They have given him what would be the most the UFC has ever paid Jones and they don't want to hold up one of the best selling weight classes for PPVs.

Francis takes him down for some laynpray until BB gets too tired. Or maybe they will both gas and we will get a repeat of their first fight.

Francis doesn't gas like the beast. I think Francis wins the rematch by simply being more aggressive. Black beast road to victory will be a counter shot KO.

I'd rather have Ngannou avenge his loss against Lewis before fighting Jones anyways.
I'd agree with this only if it was gaureented he's fighting Jon after. Which is not the case, shit idk if he wins. Lewis make eek out a boring Dec. again, who knows. Jon vs Francis is a once in a lifetime type fight, I don't care who's at fault just make it fuckin happen

Black Beast needs to take a seat with his scab bullshit. No one wants to see that petty ass boring shit fest of a rematch. There is one fight to make in HW and we all know who it is.

I feel like this is Dana's way of trying to get the fans on his side. Make everyone hate Jones for not budging and forcing us to watch the one rematch no one in the world wants to see. I aint gonna watch that shit. I aint even gonna stream that shit for free. I would rather stick a fork in my eye then go through that fight again.

I won't mind it. Would be a banger nonetheless. Way for Ngannou to make up for their last fight.

Jones doesn't want this

Where did he get $10 million if they haven't been paying him?
Look, another UFC butt licker
Please stop asking stupid questions. Dana White for years has bragged about record high UFC profit. How come it's not reflected in the fighters purse.?
The fight is projected to do over a million ppv buys. In boxing, fighter that do those kind of numbers walk home with 30 plus million dollars.
Why is it a sin for fighters to ask for a piece of the pie that helped make.

25 minutes and 12 strikes will be thrown.

Hope they make them count.

Back