People with medical marijuana cards being denied firearms in Colorado

so can you not get rid of a medical marijuana card after you had it issued?

I dont either I even think ex cons should be allowed to own them. If they arent fit to have they rights be restored and be a man again than we done shouldnt have let em out in the first place.
How about we start by allowing ex cons the right to vote first, why do they have to wait to have their rights reinstated if they served their time? Look i'm not pro criminal, but you do the crime and serve the time, well that's that.

Just a reminder to the anti-gunners. Once you give away your rights and mine, you can never get it back. So thanks, assholes.

How about we start by allowing ex cons the right to vote first, why do they have to wait to have their rights reinstated if they served their time? Look i'm not pro criminal, but you do the crime and serve the time, well that's that.

Uh yea I agree

Somehow filling out a form that requires bearing witness against oneself doesn't sound like due process to me.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Being deprived of an enumerated Constitutional right sounds like answering for a capital or infamous crime. And if it's not a capital or infamous crime then how can this withstand strict scrutiny?

Filling out the form is bearing witness and while it isn't a criminal case it is related to a crime. But since it's not a criminal case then there's no due process.

No liberty will be taken without due process. Where's due process? Being given a prescription isn't proof of use, even if a hearing/due process was conducted.

Gun shows now require background checks. The only place now where that is not a requirement is person-to-person sales like Armslist, friends, etc.

Son of a Bip. Wonder if they're still the cheapest place for bulk rifle ammo.

I would think most pot smokers are anti-gun to begin with.
Not true

2bebde1621acb9645b02c361b90d7275.jpg

Click bait nonsense.

Technically it's illegal to have any freedoms at all if you use marijuana, as it's a federal crime. This article is just spinning that fact into a gun control scare article for the clicks.

Back