People who you think would have been good at mma..

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Perhaps because of some trait, for instance David Goggins became a Navy Seal than ran crazy triathlons where he was injured bad and kept going, who knows if he would have been if he trained mma but he sure has mental toughness, certainly a trait that would have at least allowed to to take punishment and not quit.

So any athletes, actors, or other big name people you think could have made it in mma?

0*6kM9Xke4zxQJZSDk.jpg

future+event+GX3kD_FGXK-l.jpg

hollande-teddy-riner.jpg

I think many pro athletes could do well in many other sports just due to their genetically elite qualities physically but also the determination and drive it takes to be a successful athlete.

Im not saying every running back in the NFL would be the next Jon Jones but i think many of them would have done well if they would have focused on MMA early in their lives.

also whether or not they could take a punch

Who is this? I'm guessing a French Judoka, since he's talking to the former president of France
French judoka- 10x world champion and 2x Olympic gold medalist.

But he's brainwashed by the French judo federation and is vehemently anti-mma.

French judoka- 10x world champion and 2x Olympic gold medalist.

But he's brainwashed by the French judo federation and is vehemently anti-mma.

Oh awesome Judo record, but I feel (even though I know almost nothing about him so I can be completely wrong) that his succes is based upon his size advantage and that he could get destroyed in the mma game where smaller opponents have multiple ways to dismantle giants like him.

We'll never know however

Oh awesome Judo record, but I feel (even though I know almost nothing about him so I can be completely wrong) that his succes is based upon his size advantage and that he could get destroyed in the mma game where smaller opponents have multiple ways to dismantle giants like him.

We'll never know however
yeah, he's a massive dude, 6'8 300 lbs. Doubt he'd be able to cut to the UFC hw limit.
teddy-riner-the-rock2.jpg

yeah, he's a massive dude, 6'8 300 lbs. Doubt he'd be able to cut to the UFC hw limit.
teddy-riner-the-rock2.jpg
Oh yeah right, I keep forgetting there's a limit for the HW division, either erase the limit or make a super HW division, I'm preferring the first one, since it wouldn't take away from it's popularity

i think daniel hodge would have insane ground contrl with gnp and wrist riding in college he would make people quit in wrestling just by squeezing them he still at 90 could crush apples and other fruit with his hand alone

I think, all these no touch knockout and Qi guys plus self defense gurus from youtube channels….

NBA players, there for them MMA not lucrative; they have contracts for years with monthly payments on accounts, good insurances. Form athleticism point of wiev they are suitable; large, flexible, tall and with a lot of muscles, fast hands, good cardio, timing and distance sense.

I mean, your mom would have been a fucking animal in the cage.

I could be UFC LW, WW, and MW champ if I wanted to be.

Back