People who like different genres

The title of the thread is rather different from what you're asking.

And what do you mean you're too p***y to watch a horror movie? So much for manliness...thank you leftism.
I don’t like watching movies to be scared

I have this dumb little theory about why people seek out negative emotions that I’d like to put out.

-People who like rollercoasters and thrills and scary movies tend to be bored with their mundane life..
bored with their mundane life ? isnt that why you join Sherdog ?

*scary movies are dumb, let's be honest here, i love Halloween, but there are probably tons of sherbros who have some training behind them, i'd still beat the shit out of Michael Myers, and i'm well past my prime.

Damn I’m realizing a lot of Sherdog is effed up big time.

I listen to metal and hard rock, I'm very diverse in my genres!

Not a good defense.
I’m not a liberal soyboy but scary movies are scary bro. Why would you pay to be scared. You should pay me $20 and one day I’ll sneak up on you with a knife and act like im robbing you. Lol. Maybe gather a mob outside your house and pretend we are going to kill you.

I’m not a liberal soyboy but scary movies are scary bro. Why would you pay to be scared. You should pay me $20 and one day I’ll sneak up on you with a knife and act like im robbing you. Lol. Maybe gather a mob outside your house and pretend we are going to kill you.
I'm guessing it is the adrenaline rush, at least that's it for me with roller coasters. I think horror movies are mostly stupid but I get it (kinda).

Embarrassing

Back