"People who fight me... dont want to fight me again"

lol I cant believe I forgot Werdume, that was a slaughter too

He was robbed against Andrei.

He had him in side control and got stood up. It was the most blatant abuse of the rules and no surprise at all from the corrupt Elite XC company.

Go watch it again if you do not believe me.

that's what it was. He had him in a dominant position, then the 30 sec. stand-up rule was used.

EliteXC was a joke. 30 second stand-ups, the Nick Diaz weight class, and can't forget the unprofessional K-Fed running his mouth about everyone under the sun, including fighters under contract with him and his dad (Shamrock cut himself so he wouldn't have to fight Kimbo, Noons is a coward, and so on)

Roy Nelson is very annoying.

Has never beaten a fighter ranked in the top 15.

Is my memory off or were his fights with Mir and JDS some of the most one sided beat downs in UFC history?

Mir beat down nothing. He just kinda smothered a fat guy with pneumonia. And Nelso was still swinging back at JDS in the 3rd round. One sided, yeah. In history?

No, your memory is off. In fact, I question if you even saw the fights, lol.

andre has only been knocked out by beasts

roy might be able to knock him out, but we know that andrei can definitely knock out roy too

Haha doubt it man, if JDS vouldn't knock him out with the constant bombs he blitzkrieged onto Nelson's chin, then i don't think Arlovski would do it. Anything can happen, but that's a long shot

I could see Werdum or Junior not wanting to fight Roy again for the simple fact that they hit him with everything they had and he still kept coming at him. I can imagine that would be pretty discouraging especially knowing that Roy has the ability to end a fight with one shot. No matter how better you are than Roy he's still a very very dangerous opponent for those reasons alone. That's probably what he meant, atleast thats how I took it.

Haha doubt it man, if JDS vouldn't knock him out with the constant bombs he blitzkrieged onto Nelson's chin, then i don't think Arlovski would do it. Anything can happen, but that's a long shot

andrei obliterated roy in their first fight

andrei's offensive talents are tremendous, it's definitely enough to finish roy

...but yes roy can catch aa...

Mir beat down nothing. He just kinda smothered a fat guy with pneumonia. And Nelso was still swinging back at JDS in the 3rd round. One sided, yeah. In history?

Dude, they were all horrible horrible beatdowns. The knees that Mir and Werdum threw I can still picture in my head. They were so vicious. Roy got fucking clowned by all three of them.

Mir ?

Roy either wins in one or loses a very one sided decision minus the AA fight of course

Mir beat down nothing. He just kinda smothered a fat guy with pneumonia. And Nelson was still swinging back at JDS in the 3rd round. One sided, yeah. In history?

Question what you want, JDS blasted that fatty in the fact ever 15 seconds for the entire fight and even took him down with ease multiple times

"but-but Roy was still swinging =o"

and hitting a lot of air while the champ used him as a punching bag. Werdume was just as bad.

Back