People who drive the carts around supermarkets because they're too fat

Yeah, the thing is, I deliberately stand in the middle of the aisle because I'm being courteous. As I said, this allows shoppers to pass me on both sides since (true to road habits) most shoppers keep their carts to the right on any given aisle. People can pass me on both sides. Also, I'm not in the way if someone wants to grab something off the shelf in front of me.

But Scooter McFatty doesn't care. No, the whole world should revolve around Scooter McFatty's convenience.

I don't believe you know anyone named Scooter McFatty.

No, a child throws tantrums when they don't get what they want, or goes out of their way to fuss and feel like they always have the right of way.

In the given example, I am treating someone who is acting in this manner like shit. They are more than desriving of it, and part of the problem they have is no one ever gives it back to them.

This offends you for some reason so you reach for an insult which leads you to misusing said insult.

Don't be that guy, Egon

I didn't misuse anything. Your attitude is ridiculous, like that of an impatient child, and your little justification for that kind of behavior makes you sound ignorant. You bully people and you're proud of it.

I'm happy to be the guy that points that out to you.

I didn't misuse anything. Your attitude is ridiculous, like that of an impatient child, and your little justification for that kind of behavior makes you sound ignorant. You bully people and you're proud of it.

I'm happy to be the guy that points that out to you.

lol

Ok.

pretty much one of the things i hate the most, that and fat people getting handicapped stickers. they absolutely should be forced to the back of the parking lot and have to walk, won't get into the medical system they mooch off of.

i said in a meeting last week at work 'fat people are fat for a reason', and i have to take sensitivity training now. I work on a USMC base too, not like a church or something. Egregious

i've been seeing that a lot lately. it's sad

pretty much one of the things i hate the most, that and fat people getting handicapped stickers. they absolutely should be forced to the back of the parking lot and have to walk, won't get into the medical system they mooch off of.

i said in a meeting last week at work 'fat people are fat for a reason', and i have to take sensitivity training now. I work on a USMC base too, not like a church or something. Egregious

Fkn sensitivity training lol. How long will it last and what does it entail? My job gave me a list of words that we shouldn't use.

Fkn sensitivity training lol. How long will it last and what does it entail? My job gave me a list of words that we shouldn't use.

I remember there was a video with an English lady making fun of a bunch of fat people. One of them out when outside and callex the cops to report a "hate crime"

Next time I see a scooter fatty, I think I will grab a bunch of broccoli, kale, water, apples, etc, and politely place them in the scooter basket.

Wonder how they would react?

Thats pretty brave of you to shit talk to some overweight, handicapped person who needs a rascal to get around.

Obviously a fatty.

Posing as an 'I do UFC and can bench the 285'

passenger_1532425c.jpg

Would be gold to see the scooter with a mechanical failure. Do they "get up" and get another one, or wait for assistance to transport them to another one.

QUOTE=Tekk;108332629]I remember there was a video with an English lady making fun of a bunch of fat people. One of them out when outside and callex the cops to report a "hate crime"[/QUOTE]

How'd that end up?

I don't mind when people are slightly overweight like if a dude weighs in the 250-280 range then whatever but when you're so unbelievably fat that you're disgusting to look at. I understand that not everyone is going to be what is considered skinny but have some basic self respect for yourself.

Back