People who drive the carts around supermarkets because they're too fat

Yeah, this is what always gets me. I've even had one honk their horn at me because I was so inconsiderately standing in the middle of the grocery aisle. I look over and you can just see this lady is fuming that I would have the audacity to stand in the middle of the aisle (btw, plenty of room for standard shopping carts to pass me on either side, but apparently not enough room for her OVERSIZE LOAD motorized scooter).

I love how I'm the problem. The solution couldn't possibly be to stand up and walk. I bet she parked in a handicap slot too because "obesity is a disability".

In all fairness you do come off as the guy who blankly stares at the merchandise even though he never buys something different.

In all fairness you do come off as the guy who blankly stares at the merchandise even though he never buys something different.
This ilk of shopper must be of dire concern to superfatties, everywhere. I totally get it. I mean, this is like the only thing that is on my mind when I'm driving to the grocery store. I'm terrified the whole way. All I can think is, "What oh what on earth will I do if there are 'blank starers' in the aisles? What will I do!? What can I??!!!""

This ilk of shopper must be of dire concern to superfatties, everywhere. I totally get it. I mean, this is like the only thing that is on my mind when I'm driving to the grocery store. I'm terrified the whole way. All I can think is, "What oh what on earth will I do if there are 'blank starers' in the aisles? What will I do!? What can I??!!!""

I don't know about you but I don't even like sharing an isle at the supermarket with someone let alone a straggler gazing at the five different types of Goldfish on each shelf. Indecisive people are a larger threat to society than those who are physically handicapped.

Last edited:
I can't believe people still shop in supermarkets.

Am I the only one who's heard of Amazon Fresh?

before:

[size=+1]Madmick - "here, let me help you with that"[/size]

after:

2534617-1389378217406_zpsx6dzd0ce.jpg

I have literally only ever seen fat folks and young dirty hillbilly folks trying to be edgy on those things.

I can't believe people still shop in supermarkets.

Am I the only one who's heard of Amazon Fresh?
I can't believe people who live in cities still think the world starts and stops at the end of their driveway. Fresh Direct was doing this 15 years ago in NYC. My roommates and I ordered a bunch of our groceries through them. These services only exist if there is great enough a population density to sustain the business model. Amazon doesn't service my zip code. Even if they did, their prices don't beat places like WinCo (or Costco) or my local farmer's market on many items.

Additionally, this deprives you of personally inspecting your produce. That's sort of a big deal.
before:

[size=+1]Madmick - "here, let me help you with that"[/size]

after:

2534617-1389378217406_zpsx6dzd0ce.jpg
If you're going to randomly troll me, at least be funny. 1/10.

How about those that are too phat?

28961DDC00000578-0-image-m-10_1431433762048.jpg

My sister has a legit health problem. Her spine is slowly calcifying so she's on her way to paralyzed. Not fun. And, no surprise, she really gets pissed off when there are no carts for legitimate mobility problems.

I wish I could say that I've torn a strip or two out of fat people for taking the last cart as she's heading towards it, but my sister has always beaten me to the punch. She doesn't even care that people might be recording her. One day you're going to see a viral vid on youtube of an attractive brunette woman beating a fat person to death in Wal-Mart. That'll be my sis.

<insert banjo music>

Fat people of this variety are absolutely repulsive. Fucking disgusting. I almost can't bare to look at them without becoming furiously angry.

I can't believe people who live in cities still think the world starts and stops at the end of their driveway. Fresh Direct was doing this 15 years ago in NYC. My roommates and I ordered a bunch of our groceries through them. These services only exist if there is great enough a population density to sustain the business model. Amazon doesn't service my zip code. Even if they did, their prices don't beat places like WinCo (or Costco) or my local farmer's market on many items.

Additionally, this deprives you of personally inspecting your produce. That's sort of a big deal.

If you're going to randomly troll me, at least be funny. 1/10.

aww come on. be a good sport. i thought it worthy of a chuckle at the very least.

I can't believe people who live in cities still think the world starts and stops at the end of their driveway.
Dude, it was a joke...

Eh, I took a chance at the first order, and got a bunch of things most people prefer to inspect. 0 issues. All fresh. All with good dates.

Every order since then has looked great. There are very few things that I have to get from the supermarket anymore.

Eh, I took a chance at the first order, and got a bunch of things most people prefer to inspect. 0 issues. All fresh. All with good dates.

Every order since then has looked great. There are very few things that I have to get from the supermarket anymore.
Inspection of produce goes way beyond looking for rot. With FD the apples and some other produce was great, but most of their produce was unacceptably unripe. So we bought most of our produce from the local bodegas and used FD for boxed or other pre-packaged goods. They were actually cheaper, and they had a wide range of specialty items we couldn't find at the local markets.

Rot at a store was something entirely unfamiliar to me until I lived in NYC. There was literally rotting produce on the shelves. I couldn't fathom it. The biggest, richest city in the country...the supermarkets there were a disgrace. They're just awful. There are terribly few genuine "supermarkets", and all (or almost all) of them are outside Manhattan. The big one in Brooklyn near the river had rotting produce on the shelves. It blew my mind. The Foodmaxx in my hometown of 15K people is outright superior.

The supermarkets in NYC were smaller, had an inferior selection, didn't have particularly great prices in relation to other markets (especially on an absolute scale where services like Amazon don't suffer the inflation of more affluent metro areas), have massively reduced wait times at checkout, are more cleanly, less crowded, less chaotic, quieter, and are more plentiful such that you don't have to go out of your way to shop there. I literally saw a fight break out once in Brooklyn between two women (with their kids in tow) over the last of some brand of frozen pizzas. Again, it was nearly impossible to fathom.

I think this is why those services are attractive to people in urban areas. When you shop at a WinCo you'll see why people in less populated areas gravitate towards supermarkets.

This reminds me of how much I hate the lazy fuckers that will wait in a 30 deep car line up at the drive through when there is no one in the store at the counter. Get the F outta your cars. If not for yourself at least for the environment.

Inspection of produce goes way beyond looking for rot. With FD the apples and some other produce was great, but most of their produce was unacceptably unripe. So we bought most of our produce from the local bodegas and used FD for boxed or other pre-packaged goods. They were actually cheaper, and they had a wide range of specialty items we couldn't find at the local markets.

Rot at a store was something entirely unfamiliar to me until I lived in NYC. There was literally rotting produce on the shelves. I couldn't fathom it. The biggest, richest city in the country...the supermarkets there were a disgrace. They're just awful. There are terribly few genuine "supermarkets", and all (or almost all) of them are outside Manhattan. The big one in Brooklyn near the river had rotting produce on the shelves. It blew my mind. The Foodmaxx in my hometown of 15K people is outright superior.

The supermarkets in NYC were smaller, had an inferior selection, didn't have particularly great prices in relation to other markets (especially on an absolute scale where services like Amazon don't suffer the inflation of more affluent metro areas), have massively reduced wait times at checkout, are more cleanly, less crowded, less chaotic, quieter, and are more plentiful such that you don't have to go out of your way to shop there. I literally saw a fight break out once in Brooklyn between two women (with their kids in tow) over the last of some brand of frozen pizzas. Again, it was nearly impossible to fathom.

I think this is why those services are attractive to people in urban areas. When you shop at a WinCo you'll see why people in less populated areas gravitate towards supermarkets.

You remind me of Jordan Schlansky from Conan.

Also:

Hey. Get bent, dick. "ableist."lol

A person can have a disability that keeps them from being in good physical shape, ignoramus.

from good physical shape? definitely. But no disability is an excuse for being obese.

Yeah, this is what always gets me. I've even had one honk their horn at me because I was so inconsiderately standing in the middle of the grocery aisle. I look over and you can just see this lady is fuming that I would have the audacity to stand in the middle of the aisle (btw, plenty of room for standard shopping carts to pass me on either side, but apparently not enough room for her OVERSIZE LOAD motorized scooter).

I love how I'm the problem. The solution couldn't possibly be to stand up and walk. I bet she parked in a handicap slot too because "obesity is a disability".

GTFO of the middle of the aisle. Its not a museum. Pick your shit out and get out of the way.

from good physical shape? definitely. But no disability is an excuse for being obese.

Don't be ridiculous. Most people in this thread would be fat if it suddenly became impossible to do any sort of physical activity.

Back