People who don't like the lower weight classes are not real mma fans

If you notice, the people who mock these weight classes are generally the worst posters on this site who suck at any topic. In any other setting, their opinions would be totally disregarded.

I'm merely playing devil's advocate here. I watch all weight classes and really don't have a preference.

I'm more interested in hearing what folks who say things like "if you don't like the low weight classes" think about the subject.

Most people's preferences on music, religion, politics, fighters, food, beer, liquor, etc etc etc are all subjective. There is no right answer, but it's usually only manlet lovers that spew the "if you don't like xx weight class, then you're not a true fan". I've never seen that thread made about any of the heavier classes. Those who think like that have an elitist snob hipster attitude that "i like the lower weight classes, therefore I am more knowledgeable about mma than you".

I'm merely playing devil's advocate here. I watch all weight classes and really don't have a preference.

I'm more interested in hearing why folks who say things like "if you don't like the low weight classes" think about the subject.

Most people's preferences on music, religion, politics, fighters, food, beer, liquor, etc etc etc are all subjective. There is no right answer, but it's usually only manlet lovers that spew the "if you don't like xx weight class, then you're not a true fan". I've never seen that thread made about any of the heavier classes. Those who think that like have an elitist snob hipster attitude that "i like the lower weight classes, therefore I am more knowledgeable about mma than you".
Your preference isn't relevant. It's how you talk about these fighters that draws a reaction.

aren't you tired of being a casual?

I've been an mma fan for over 20 years. I'm qualified.

MMA hipsters are a dime a dozen around here and you aren't any different.

But hey, keep that MMA pedestal firmly planted in your ass. I'm guessing you like the sensation.

Bantamweight is as low as i go bro!

Back