People who are wrong that act like they are right.

Personally I think it's debatable whether women should be allowed a full vote. Perhaps 75% of a vote would be ideal.

There are rational women out there, but most of them are not. They make decisions with their feelings instead of their rational mind. They'll even vote away freedoms that men died and worked hard for us all to have. Why? Just so she can feel a little bit more safe and secure in the present moment.

I realize this is potentially a slippery slope, and I'm not even saying I support it, I'm on the fence. But it is something that should be discussed.
Im constantly going to the voting booth sobbing because i cant control my emotions and my eyes are so blurry with tears i just check the box that feels right to me in the moment oh my god i am a wreck

Lol! Right, only female voters vote based on feelings and not rational reasons. If that's your logic then that would disqualify about 80% of everyone that votes, not just women.
Quite right. It's debatable whether all people should have the same voting power. How many votes should Einstein have? A lot more than Cleetus, one could argue. Perhaps Cleetus shouldn't have any votes at all?

Yes there are a lot of irrational men. However if you were to only allow people to vote based on them being rational, there would definitely be more men with that right than women as men tend to dominate representation in the higher iq ranges of their respective gender bell curves.

Lol at feminist making a sandwich.

They'd purposely mess it up to prove a point.

I don't know man...

sandwich.png

Im constantly going to the voting booth sobbing because i cant control my emotions and my eyes are so blurry with tears i just check the box that feels right to me in the moment oh my god i am a wreck
Ahhh a female who is both self aware and honest, you are truly a diamond in the rough.

Quite right. It's debatable whether all people should have the same voting power. How many votes should Einstein have? A lot more than Cleetus, one could argue. Perhaps Cleetus shouldn't have any votes at all?

Yes there are a lot of irrational men. However if you were to only allow people to vote based on them being rational, there would definitely be more men with that right than women as men tend to dominate representation in the higher iq ranges of their respective gender bell curves.

Hey Cleetus is a cool dude

So you're saying women should be in the kitchen making you a sandwich?

I don't have a problem with women having equal opportunities per se,. However, most of the topics raised by them seems to be appaling.

1. The wage gap.
2. "Rape culture" (Hard to believe that American colleges have the same rape statistic as the Congo srsly, "1 in 5"?? lol)
3. Fat positivity (the Tess Holliday thing glamorizing obesity, the fact that they vandalized an ad that promotes fitness in the London tube because it was "body shaming")
4. The "10 hours of walking in NYC as a woman" which basically conflates stalking with mere attempts of sparking an interaction...
5. And let's not forget "Gamergate"
6. Them glorifying the sharia-loving dumbass Linda Sarsour...
7. Apparently, to them, we're bigots if we don't call people by their preferred pronouns instead of what their biology dictates.

bbut..but.. it's just about equality yo.

Last edited:
There are plenty of retarded men. I think nobody should vote except for manlets. We are obviously more intelligent since we had to use other means to get women other than height.

Majority of the people who practice/promote these 3 styles:

1. Aikido
2. Ninjutsu
3. Wing Chun

There are exceptions, but hard to find.

Back