People vs People

SherdogGoat

Platinum & Braco Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Who wins the war of general population vs general population of every country.

Borders are open, anybody can go anywhere freely.

No person in the armed forces/police etc intervenes. Military weapons are hence not used.

Weapons that are available to general population can be used. Illegal weapons that are accessible will be used.

Prisoners stay locked up so they can't intervene. If this was allowed, it would be a big advantage to USA seeing they have a huge population of ruthless prisoners.

Gangs/Cartels/Militias are the biggest force in this scenario since they'd have weapons and they are ruthless.

Population matters but I don't think it will be the deciding factor since for example India has a huge population but they aren't ruthless and wouldn't be that great in terms of fighting and their general population wouldn't have access to a lot of weapons.

Mexico would rule imo, seeing there is no shortage of ruthless people with access to a lot of weapons. Cartels would straight up destroy anybody.

Russians are tough so they would be a force but I am not sure how freely they have access to weapons.

Brazil has a significant population with some ruthless gangs. Pakistan also has significant population with taliban presence but their general population would get pwned.

Third world countries would have an edge in brutality since most people in civilized world would be very reluctant to kill and would be on the defensive.

Who do you think rules different parts of the world?

I'd have to go with a game pit

Advantage America. They've got types of crazy that haven't even been diagnosed yet.

Parrots leading the animal kingdom. :icon_chee

Advantage America. They've got types of crazy that haven't even been diagnosed yet.

lol, America would be fucked. They would be fighting with eachother other macdonalds n shit :icon_chee

the Tagerians would rule.

but noway mexicans. they don't have a big army they can't swim. they don't have nukes.

every weapon is a military weapon.

armies in japan used pitchforks in their army at one time. ect.

infact. the world was made due to people roaming and claiming lands. We are already at this war.

the Tagerians would rule.

but noway mexicans. they don't have a big army they can't swim. they don't have nukes.

every weapon is a military weapon.

armies in japan used pitchforks in their army at one time. ect.

infact. the world was made due to people roaming and claiming lands. We are already at this war.

This response is even more stupid than my thread.

When it comes to People vs. People, I am betting on People to win.

The US would win easily lol. Usually in war a scenario people always bring up china and russia, but their people have very little gun ownership and so don't have the weapons or the training.

There is an saying in my country.

If all the people from China spit on us, we will drown.

Sweeden

Their whole country is like one large booby trap.

Who wins the war of general population vs general population of every country.

Borders are open, anybody can go anywhere freely.

No person in the armed forces/police etc intervenes. Military weapons are hence not used.

Weapons that are available to general population can be used. Illegal weapons that are accessible will be used.

Prisoners stay locked up so they can't intervene. If this was allowed, it would be a big advantage to USA seeing they have a huge population of ruthless prisoners.

Gangs/Cartels/Militias are the biggest force in this scenario since they'd have weapons and they are ruthless.

Population matters but I don't think it will be the deciding factor since for example India has a huge population but they aren't ruthless and wouldn't be that great in terms of fighting and their general population wouldn't have access to a lot of weapons.

Mexico would rule imo, seeing there is no shortage of ruthless people with access to a lot of weapons. Cartels would straight up destroy anybody.

Russians are tough so they would be a force but I am not sure how freely they have access to weapons.

Brazil has a significant population with some ruthless gangs. Pakistan also has significant population with taliban presence but their general population would get pwned.

Third world countries would have an edge in brutality since most people in civilized world would be very reluctant to kill and would be on the defensive.

Who do you think rules different parts of the world?

Change your username to Sherdogbeta

IMO China or Russia....America would be in with a shout too

2 billion Asians will band together and kung-fu/karate/wing-chun/tkd/m.thai the rest of the world to death, brah.

Back