People that hype Adensanya... are you just bored?

He went life and death with a fat midget and everyone is like...

giphy.gif

He went life and death with a fat midget and everyone is like...

giphy.gif

The same “fat midget” who’s proven time and time again that he’s one of the elite MW’s that’s champion caliber, despite being very undersized and arguably undisciplined.

The quality of trolling is legit cheeks now.

I think he is talented and skilled, but agreed on the Jones stuff, people saying he is a threat to GOAT Jones are trolling or bored. they are not even on the same planet in terms of skill level or resume.

Adesanya is obviously very talented... Maybe he's not quite elite just yet, but definitely more than good enough to become champion and maybe even reign as one for years.

I don't see the point in hating on him. I get the feeling most of the hate comes from the fact that people love to criticize Dana and the UFC so much that anyone perceived as "chosen" automatically becomes a target of the fans' frustrations. Being handpicked by the organization is arguably a poisoned chalice. I bet if Israel was the same caliber of fighter but was getting very little recognition or love compared to what he's getting now, these same people would be praising him and calling him underrated.

i watched fights for a long time, I can’t give you a fight breakdown like I’m ray fucking longo but I can tell for the most part who is going to be good. Watching his fight against Kelvin I saw no championship material there. No veriety in strikes. No wrestling. This fool is your basic kickboxer who doesn’t even have 4/10s of Jon Jones aresnal. So whats the big deal?

I guess it might get old talking about conor, or pvz’s tits so people have to manufacture this guy as the next big thing. What I saw there was someone who was struggling to beat a ww. Whittaker is going to torch this fool. Romero, jacare and luke rockhold would too. He has the gall to call out jon jones? A man who raped the current hw champ? Adensanya has all the physical advantages in his division but falls short if maximizing it. There is nothing special about Israel Adensanya.

Basic kickboxing? Are you literally braindamaged? You have 0 clue what youre watching, what so ever.

i watched fights for a long time, I can’t give you a fight breakdown like I’m ray fucking longo but I can tell for the most part who is going to be good. Watching his fight against Kelvin I saw no championship material there. No veriety in strikes. No wrestling. This fool is your basic kickboxer who doesn’t even have 4/10s of Jon Jones aresnal. So whats the big deal?

I guess it might get old talking about conor, or pvz’s tits so people have to manufacture this guy as the next big thing. What I saw there was someone who was struggling to beat a ww. Whittaker is going to torch this fool. Romero, jacare and luke rockhold would too. He has the gall to call out jon jones? A man who raped the current hw champ? Adensanya has all the physical advantages in his division but falls short if maximizing it. There is nothing special about Israel Adensanya.

bingo. whitaker will destroy him.

This always happens here with anyone who ever wins a fight in any sort of impressive manner.

The same “fat midget” who’s proven time and time again that he’s one of the elite MW’s that’s champion caliber, despite being very undersized and arguably undisciplined.

The quality of trolling is legit cheeks now.

You said it. Undersized lard put hands and feet on a 6ft4 elite kickboxer with 70 plus something kickboxing fights and everyone is jizzing themselves over Israel.

Unlike the snowflakes, I don't think you're trolling.

However I disagree with the part where you say Kelvin is a welterweight. Kelvin proved he can knock people out at middleweight and he's performing better there.

Saying Kelvin is a WW is not fair or accurate.
Just like how people post old gifs of Robert getting punched at welterweight... It's a way to discredit unfairly. Robert and Kelvin are both better MWs and that shows.

Izzy has to be truly tested and the champ fight is the best way to do that. Let him see whats up

You are an actual idiot

I rate Israel, I do. Buuuuuuut he's being hyped massively because theres fucking no new contenders at middleweight atm so they're desperate for fighters like him and Costa to make it the big boi division it was in the pride era

Yeah Israel needs a couple grams of coke and some failed drug tests before he catches up. Good point.

Back