People that claim all these fights are fixed are insane

SSJBroly

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's no way Mayweather, Logan, Jake, Tyron... would sacrifice their public image (ego) for money. The ego is more important than money. They also know getting an W makes them more money long term anyway since it improves their brand for further fights being the A side.

Imagine yourself getting a beating in exchange of money, but you already are well off like these people, not some homeless person which would be understandable... so yeah, I do believe these fights are real.

Real fighters aren't throwing a fight, but I can definitely see Logan agreeing to play pitter-pat for the $$ he's getting.

I don't see how Logan would pay to humilliate himself and ruin his brand = get less $ long term.
Jake is working so hard to be a good boxer, I don't see how he also gets paid to lose. Too much ego too.

Real fighters aren't throwing a fight, but I can definitely see Logan agreeing to play pitter-pat for the $$ he's getting.
Real fighters do throw fixed fights, in every pro combat sport. Like in boxing where the mafia was and still involved, PrideFC had the yakuza involved, and even in kickboxing where the pay is Shit in comparison there were similar cases.

Last edited:
Mayweather claims that he could KO Paul in the first if he wants to, and I will not challenge him on that.

He did seem to toy with McGregor for a few rounds before really turning up the heat. They are not fixed but there's reason to think the "real fighter" of the two in these types of challenges is dictating how the fight goes.

Back