People that are sleeping on Ciryl Gane.

Gane is too fundamentally sound to get caught by Derek. He’s stays sharp for 25 minutes and almost never takes risks. It’ll be tough sledding for Derek. I’ll be happy with whoever wins but I don’t see Derek landing a Hail Mary here and I definitely don’t see him out classing Gane.

This man is the real deal, everything jon jones 2.0 should had be.

A Heavyweight that move like a WW and that disarms ALL the arsenal of his ennemies, from power, speed and accuracy, they aren't any of them except Gane, don't tell me Aspinall is, maybe in 3-4 years but right now he's far from that.

WAR Ciryl on Aug.7th !!!

After that, a dream matchup with Francis Ngannou will come to fruitition. Avenge your coach Fernand Lopez Ciryl.

I see Lewis having to take a punch to give a punch if he is going to make a KO happen. I think Gane will most likely win but he will have to play it real safe. His footwork will be night and day with Lewis.

Who the fuck would sleep on Gane? He's a monster. Probably the most athletic HW, probably the most technical striker and underrated power. His grappling seems decent too.

I like both guys... I'm rooting for Black Beast though, hopefully he gets a KO and then a title shot. Gane is younger and a lot fresher so he'll be in the picture for a long time meanwhile this is likely BB's last chance. Though at the end of the day I'll just be rooting for a good fight considering I like both dudes.

Gane was so fun in his first few fights but really turned into a safety first fighter. I hope Lewis lands a bomb and kos Gane. He deserves to be the interim champ.

Gane will be sleeping once H Town roll up on his ass
5f2f9e5e2618b96dca391143

Impossible to sleep on him. People like you can't shut up about him.

I think some people, myself included, have just seen Derrick Lewis get schooled to come up and win out of nowhere too many times to bet against him now.

The dude is the best worst fighter in MMA. Bob Sapp 2.0.

derrick-lewis-travis-browne-ufc-fight-night-105-22-e1508193215345.jpg
Bob Sapp 2.0? Why because both are black? :eek:

I know @Ironnik94 is not sleeping on Gane. He posted one of the best threads I've read here on Sherdog about Gane a while back.

I'm with @Ironnik94 on the Gane train.

@Ares Black as well.

I think some people, myself included, have just seen Derrick Lewis get schooled to come up and win out of nowhere too many times to bet against him now.

The dude is the best worst fighter in MMA. Bob Sapp 2.0.

derrick-lewis-travis-browne-ufc-fight-night-105-22-e1508193215345.jpg

That's different than sleeping on Gane though.

raw

Gane is really good. Stoked to see him fight anyone really, and in this one if he he can avoid the Beast Bomb for 25 minutes.
I don’t think he’ll need 25 minutes. I expect him to TKO Lewis by round 4 or earlier. Those body kicks will fuck Derrick up.

Gane is the favorite no dobut. However, how many fights has Lewis gone into as the underdog and ended up blasting out a win?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back