People SLEEPING on our boy ZDS... being DUCKED by Edwards

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With all these people getting caught up over win streaks and decisions over LWs, we have this BEAST getting ducked left and right while bringing the heat and actually FINISHING fights.

- Exciting fighter dangerous on ground and feet

-7 fight win streak in the UFC

-3 brutal finishes in a row

Also he CALLED OUT Edwards back in May:

He’s also coming off seven straight wins,” dos Santos told MMA Junkie during UFC 237 fight week earlier this month. “It’s a fight that many fans would probably love, and I think it’s only fair that we settle this difference and decide who deserves to get that eighth straight win
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajun...ski-dos-santos-has-sights-on-leon-edwards/amp

What happened lads? Are people sleeping on ZDS?

zds-what.jpg

TameMedicalCreature-size_restricted.gif

MiserableGrippingCow-max-1mb.gif

Elizeu is fighting Li later next month. That fight will be telling for both.

Both should be fighting up the rankings, not down

Its not on someone like Edwards who just recently broke through to give him a shot, its on the established contenders.

Leon has finally broke the top of the division, ZDS needs a big win like Gunnar/Maia/Lawler. It's on the match makers really. In any event I think Leon beats him but ZDS is so so good to watch

ZDS is being very much so overlooked, just as Ponzinibbio, Luque, and Edwards has been. I'd like to see him fight Pettis if he gets past Diaz or Maia.

Back