People should stop comparing DC to Cain.

DC would destroy Cain with ease. DC has better cardio, hits harder, better hands, and ofc better wrestling.

Cain is the one that should go down to 205.

So DC makes 205(LHW) but he's a HW. TS doesn't understand weight classes.

"PS. DC is a HW amongst smallerguys, 205 is going to be a cake walk.In my opinion. It's almost unfair lol"

No, you don't understand body structure lol

His skeleton and bones would have more density. Also don't you understand how sizes and shapes work?

DC is barrel chested, he has a massive skeleton. How do you not see the obvious? Since he's so short, that gives him an extra wide frame, one that is suited for HW.

I hope you're not as dumb as you make yourself sound.

Tell me, how does body structure work? How can you not see the difference of body structure between Hendo and DC? lol you're joking... DC has the biggest bone structure at LHW. Who comes close? nobody.

It's not about hight, and it's not just about weight, it's about body structure. Some people are natural heavyweights like DC. Hendo is not even a natural LHW, let alone a HW.

How can you not see that? LOL wtf

no you don't understand "dense bones skeleton" would mean he carries less muscle at LHW. How is 6'0 ft 72 reach, 205 considered massive and better suited for HW. Of course DC is bigger than Hendo, but is he bigger than Gus or Bones. What are the technical advantages of a "barrel chest"

DC is an olympic wrestler who has qualified for the american team; its a world of difference vs standard MMA collegiate wrestler. Look at how Hendo shut down Rashad's wrestling. Then look at how DC tossed and slammed him like a child en route to a sub that surprised no one.

DC has huge credentials outside MMA, there aren't many athletes competing like him atm.

The most impressive thing is he's a short HW/LHW, at 5"10 or so, so he's pretty much always had a reach disadvantage. But he's still undefeated.

Back