People saying GSP is the 'goat' cuz he's clean have never watched Fedor fight or are from Canada

This is impossible to explain to people who have drawn their line in the sand.

It's incredibly obvious to anyone else.

After Serra, GSP won thirteen in a row, twelve of which were title fights in one of the toughest divisions of MMA. Do I have to explain why the fact they were title fights makes a difference? Every single long reigning champion has explained why holding the title is incredibly exhausting, including Anderson, who said it was like a ten ton weight on his back. To be fair, Jones has never said this, but he gets it taken away every couple of years because he's a cheating bastard.

I get that the Serra loss is the one thing you guys have to hang on to, and you'll try and use it to discredit GSP whenever you can. It was a bad loss. Nobody disputes this. However, it doesn't define GSP, except for the fact that he used that loss as motivation to prevent anyone else from ever beating him... And nobody else ever did.

I know I'm wasting time here. Nobody who keeps saying "taps to strikes" as an insult is likely to ever be reasonable.

GSP is one of the best fighters we have ever seen. Choosing the best of the best is too subjective and only children do it seriously, but for my money, if I had to pick one fighter in his prime to beat any other fighter in his weight class, there is NO question it would be GSP. Fedor is my favorite fighter and I consider him one of the best, but I'd definitely pick GSP. Fedor was very aggressive and fighting guys who could put you away in a second.

See, this is what’s funny about gsp nuthuggers

They’re quick at attacking other fighters n their records, but as soon as someone points out gsp shortcomings they turn into whiny pussies.

They can dish it out, but can’t take it.

If we’re talking about goat n look at everything, then guess what? We look at everything.

You can’t bring up Anderson losing early in his career n later on when he was almost 40 or fedor losing at 34 after being almost perfect, but then ignore gsp losing in his prime (almost 26) to a 9-4 lw.

You can’t act like 32 year old gsp was not in his prime, but then insist 34 year old fedor or 38 year old Anderson were.

Also you can’t question the level of competition guys like fedor or Anderson faced, but then act gsp faced top competition. Most of his opponents were one dimensional or natural lw. That’s why big majority had sub .500 records when they reached the top.

So yeah, don’t talk about ppl drawing lines in the sand or being unreasonable when you yourself are guilty of it

Ok well lets take this further. GOATs do not lose 3 in a row by stoppage when they are 32-34.
GSP avenged that loss by stoppage. Even Serra knew that was a fluke.

So they just run away from the sport after a controversial sd win?

Again at age 32

Fedor = 31-1
Gsp = 25-2

Ppl were already making excuses for gsp how he was no longer in his “prime”, but somehow fedor still was?

Hendo hits like a truck and can KO anyone on the planet. He was also on TRT to prolong his career. What you said just shows what a boss Hendo is. Same size as GSP according to you. Now imagine GSP fighting his career at HW, LHW and MW... lol
yep hendo is just better than fedor
Thanks for agreeing.

See, this is what’s funny about gsp nuthuggers

They’re quick at attacking other fighters n their records, but as soon as someone points out gsp shortcomings they turn into whiny pussies.

They can dish it out, but can’t take it.

If we’re talking about goat n look at everything, then guess what? We look at everything.

You can’t bring up Anderson losing early in his career n later on when he was almost 40 or fedor losing at 34 after being almost perfect, but then ignore gsp losing in his prime (almost 26) to a 9-4 lw.

You can’t act like 32 year old gsp was not in his prime, but then insist 34 year old fedor or 38 year old Anderson were.

Also you can’t question the level of competition guys like fedor or Anderson faced, but then act gsp faced top competition. Most of his opponents were one dimensional or natural lw. That’s why big majority had sub .500 records when they reached the top.

So yeah, don’t talk about ppl drawing lines in the sand or being unreasonable when you yourself are guilty of it

You're barking at me from behind that line in the sand.

I never said any of those things. I never complained about Anderson or Fedor losing early or late in their careers, not once.

You're pretending I act like an idiot so that you can act like one.

You're also wrong about GSP's competition. Dead wrong.

In any case, this is a waste of my time. You hate GSP. You aren't ever going to be rational or intelligent where he's concerned.

Lhw > ww n it’s not even close

While you had elite fighters in both ufc n pride like Tito, Chuck, Belfort, wand, shogun, rampage, lil nog competing with each other at lhw

2003-2005 LHW was the division of kings.

By 2008 those kings had fallen far enough that someone as limited as Forrest Griffin was able to take the belt, smashing Rua and Jackson along the way. Shortly afterward the much-depleted Bum Knees version of Rua was able to take it for himself.

The fact someone as limited as Jones - no low-kick defence, no KO power, BJJ so limited he got his arm torn half off by a 185er - was able to dominate the division tells you all you need to know about how shallow that division was by the time he got to the upper echelon.

So they just run away from the sport after a controversial sd win?

Again at age 32

Fedor = 31-1
Gsp = 25-2

Ppl were already making excuses for gsp how he was no longer in his “prime”, but somehow fedor still was?

Nobody was saying that GSP was not in his prime at that time. NOBODY! Don't try to make shit up it makes you look even stupider.
Nice how you forget how GSP came back and won the MW title at the age of 36. He won the UFC belt one weightclass up where he had NEVER competed after a four years of inactivity.

So how had Fedor faired when he turned 32 after he finally started fighting good competition? Racking up some humiliating fights and devastating losses. That is what happens when other fighters learn how to fight and you face tougher competition.

2003-2005 LHW was the division of kings.

By 2008 those kings had fallen far enough that someone as limited as Forrest Griffin was able to take the belt, smashing Rua and Jackson along the way. Shortly afterward the much-depleted Bum Knees version of Rua was able to take it for himself.

The fact someone as limited as Jones - no low-kick defence, no KO power, BJJ so limited he got his arm torn half off by a 185er - was able to dominate the division tells you all you need to know about how shallow that division was by the time he got to the upper echelon.

Those guys were still good.

That’s why “new breed” wasn’t able to take over like they did in ww.

Look at ww from that same period n how many were still on top by 2008?

You talk about griffin becoming the champ, but around same time 9-4 lw Serra becomes ww champ. So let’s not act only the cream of the crop would rise on top of ww division.

Lhw was way more well rounded n way more competitive than ww at that point.

Ww was dominated by Hughes (one dimensional wrestlers) n his only loss at his peak was lw penn (his only good victory at ww). Then gsp took over n he continue dominating mostly one dimensional division.

Now they were better than Hughes n the competition he was facing during his title reign, but still not as good as lhw division.

Fitch, kos were slight upgrade compared to Hughes, but they were still one dimensional wrestlers.

Hardy, condit n Alves were one dimensional strikers with bad tdd.

On the other hand lhw was very competitive until jones came n dominated everybody.

Nobody was saying these guys were done before jones took over.

It’s once he dominated them, that’s when narrative went from:

He’s not been tested yet, once he faced elites of the division, he’ll get exposed

To:

He’s beating up fighters past their prime n natural mw

Nobody was saying that GSP was not in his prime at that time. NOBODY! Don't try to make shit up it makes you look even stupider.
Nice how you forget how GSP came back and won the MW title at the age of 36. He won the UFC belt one weightclass up where he had NEVER competed after a four years of inactivity.

So how had Fedor faired when he turned 32 after he finally started fighting good competition? Racking up some humiliating fights and devastating losses. That is what happens when other fighters learn how to fight and you face tougher competition.

N gsp ran away from the sport when he ran out of natural lw n one dimensional ww to beat n new more well rounded ww were coming in.

Also lol bragging about cherrypicking one eyed 40 year old bisping who was also injured at that time.

Why didn’t he honour his contract n defend the title vs no.1 contender?

What did he do instead? Run away from the sport again n stated calling out lw?

That’s your goat ladies n gentlemen

N gsp ran away from the sport when he ran out of natural lw n one dimensional ww to beat n new more well rounded ww were coming in.

Also lol bragging about cherrypicking one eyed 40 year old bisping who was also injured at that time.

Why didn’t he honour his contract n defend the title vs no.1 contender?

What did he do instead? Run away from the sport again n stated calling out lw?

That’s your goat ladies n gentlemen

So according to you he should have just kept on fighting if he had no interest in that? How fucking idiot are you really? Well at least Fedor still keeps on fighting and getting KTFO by LHW ufc rejects. Real GOAT material.

You're barking at me from behind that line in the sand.

I never said any of those things. I never complained about Anderson or Fedor losing early or late in their careers, not once.

You're pretending I act like an idiot so that you can act like one.

You're also wrong about GSP's competition. Dead wrong.

In any case, this is a waste of my time. You hate GSP. You aren't ever going to be rational or intelligent where he's concerned.

Sure, sure

That’s why you got triggered n responded to me responding to a delusional gsp nuthugger with your passive aggressive nonsense?

Stop pretending to be some impartial fan here.

So according to you he should have just kept on fighting if he had no interest in that? How fucking idiot are you really? Well at least Fedor still keeps on fighting and getting KTFO by LHW ufc rejects. Real GOAT material.

Yeah! What a loser!

We know cherrypicking easier fights, ducking n retiring in your prime is the mark of true goat!

Nobody was saying these guys were done before jones took over.

Bollocks, even before he won the belt Jon was favourite over legendary champion Rua precisely because the smart money had seen how far Rua had fallen, especially when coming back from a knee reconstruction.

Busted Knees Rua was shithouse against Forrest and Coleman. Against anyone except shot Chuck and perfect stylistic matchup Lyoto he was very, very ordinary. You want to talk about one-dimensional strikers with cack TDD? The UFC version of Rua is exhibit A. Carlos Condit looked like Bruce Lee next to UFC Rua.

Last edited:
Sure, sure

That’s why you got triggered n responded to me responding to a delusional gsp nuthugger with your passive aggressive nonsense?

Stop pretending to be some impartial fan here.

OK, quote me saying those things.

You claim I say them, so prove it.

Not everyone is as biased as you.

Back