People overrate Khamzat resume

I don’t think anyone would disagree with that. But with unpopular opinions
Rafael fiziev is better at Muay Thai than Michelle waterson.
I think he has more speed and power over Michelle as well. IMO.

Well, when I read some compliments about Khamzat on this forum I have feeling he is the most impressive guy in UFC at the moment.

Nah, he's just this year's Sage or Platinum. Hyped now, forgotten soon.

In other shocking news...water is wet
I think you're missing the point.

Jiri Doesn't have 1/10th the hype that khamzat has, people talk about khamzat being one fight from a title fight. why is everyone so hyped on khazmat, but not jiri?

Jiri Doesn't have 1/10th the hype that khamzat has, people talk about khamzat being one fight from a title fight. why is everyone so hyped on khazmat, but not jiri?
Exactly dude.

If Jiris name was Jusuf the Kabib-troll-fraction would be totally on his ballz and we would experience an even worse situation than we do with Kamzat

I actually don't think it's his resume ppl are rating him highly on

Khamzat’s popularity is in large part due to his personality and how it appeals to Muslim fans. Kinda like how Nate Diaz is popular despite being nothing special

When it comes Khamzat they are rating his skillset and potential. His skillset is easy to see in his fights, yes he needs a ranked fighter to properly gauge how his skillset plays out vs higher ranked opponents. But for the skills he has displayed so far it's understandable the hype he's getting.

We need to see more and hopefully we will.

I'm still on the Kham Konnection and think he will continue to rise eventually to challenge for the title(s).

If not - well least we get some fun scraps.

Ubcj552.gif

Nice troll effort. Khazmat is the GOAT and Jiri is a journeyman in comparison

As of now, we can for sure say that Jiri is a top 205er, whereas we don't actually *know* yet, if Chimaev is a top fighter.

That being said, from what i've seen and considering that 170>185>205, i think Khamzat's ceiling is just as high, if not higher than Prochazka and that's not a knock on the latter.

I think if Chimaev is as good as i suspect he is (and if Covid-19 didn't fuck him up), he has more potential than any other fighter at 170 and that includes Usman, who i rate very highly.

When it comes Khamzat they are rating his skillset and potential. His skillset is easy to see in his fights, yes he needs a ranked fighter to properly gauge how his skillset plays out vs higher ranked opponents. But for the skills he has displayed so far it's understandable the hype he's getting.
<PlusJuan>
Facts.

What some people don't realize is that Khamzat's first two performances in the UFC are also Infinitely more impressive than when some newcomers (i don't necessarily mean Jiri here) get a few KOs/TKOs in a row.

Actually people underestimate Khamzats BraveFC wins, Ikram Aliskerov is better than most UFC WWs

Actually people underestimate Khamzats BraveFC wins, Ikram Aliskerov is better than most UFC WWs

Such a good scrap too! Worth the watch!

Back