People need to cut Ronda a break.

being a DNB is a heavy load to carry.
which is pretty much what Honda has done since the Holly fight.
Édit : Funny, also, you should try feeling the void you create, it is a good learning experience.

Last edited:
I'm going to forward this post to a few friends with connections, going to try to get this to Ronda's manager to deliver to her for you. Hopefully she will notice you defending her honor in a few days and award you with your very own set of white armor to fight off the haters.

Holy shit this is savage. LMAO!! A toast to you my friend.

tumblr_mttz9wij131r02r3uo1_400.gif

Okay so she hasn't acted perfect in the past. But she trained hard for this fight, kept her mouth shut, didn't talk any shit, she touched gloves, showed respect and focused on overcoming an obstacle. There is no reason to give her shit this time around, and knowing how hard she took the first loss I just hope she's okay. Millions of people piling on a person thats a little fragile for no reason is fucking cowardly and pathetic.
Pretend you are talking to religious fanatics. They don't respond to reason.

Okay so she hasn't acted perfect in the past. But she trained hard for this fight, kept her mouth shut, didn't talk any shit, she touched gloves, showed respect and focused on overcoming an obstacle. There is no reason to give her shit this time around, and knowing how hard she took the first loss I just hope she's okay. Millions of people piling on a person thats a little fragile for no reason is fucking cowardly and pathetic.

No it's not, it's the business she is into (by choice).
If you act like an idiot bully for years don't expect compassion by the public.

If she gets a new camp and acts normal she will be more liked

ty for spellchecking me! ....yep, very funny cover. U should try the "as funny, less abrasive" brands of communication , it's worh it for you and your interlocutoires :)
It would make it nice if you just stated the word you meant to type instead of "vois", I mean communication wise.

lt3n5n.jpg

she trained hard for this fight.

I'll agree with this. She certainly looked in great shape when she walked in the cage. She did not look like her usual "super-hydrated" self. I also think she took the weight cut more seriously. I believe that is why she didn't get knocked down despite the amount of punishment she took.

It would make it nice if you just stated the word you meant to type instead of "vois",
yeah , i meant void, sry for being a dick, liquor, forums and autocorrect are not a great mix as far as i'm concerned.

Worse things need to happen to Ronda before I think she had too much.

Right now I feel like this

98tt05.gif

Cowardly is crying in a pillow when you lose....wait...

So..she spends YEARS disrespecting people and yiou think were supposed to just forget about it?
Disappears, acts like a prima donna after defeat and you think...were supposed to forget...after she showed her ass in the media for YEARS?

Ive got a bridge to sell you....

Cut her slack for what? She made an easy $3 million plus for acting like a human piñata for 40 seconds.

Back