People need to cut Ronda a break.

Indeed I am. I had a good IT job that was outsourced. I'm trying to bounce back by earning my MCSA. Times are tough. I'm not putting my face in a pillow and crying over it either.

giphy.gif

I don't agree with anyone wishing anything bad on Ronda, but she lived by the sword and died by the sword. She behaved like an arrogant, unapologetic bully as well as a spoiled brat. I think she still deserves respect for getting in the cage and being a fighter. Hard thing to do.....BUT her personality draws little sympathy.

It's just people shit talking her on an internet forum, as long as they aren't actually driving to her house or calling her on the phone, who gives a shit?

What you send out into the world. Will always find its way home.

Cosmic justice... FUCKERS.

It happened in both title fights.

Cody was clowning the living fuck out of Cruz.

ItsSoBeautifulCrying_zps67298399.gif

When you act extremely disrespectful towards your opponents, even after you have defeated them, there will be a blowback when you eventually lose.

I didn't like that she just walked off and didn't put Amanda over.

It's bratty/selfish.

I don't need to cut her anything, she will probably cut herself. She also made a shit ton of money to buy a psychiatrist and all the meds she will ever need. That's more than I can do. I wish I could take a shit kicking and be able to retire. Some people just aren't thankful for how good they really have it.
I could give you a shit kicking abs put you on disability. That's close

Nobody needs to cut Rhonda a break...She is about to cut herself from the roster and slide into obscurity.

Okay so she hasn't acted perfect in the past. But she trained hard for this fight, kept her mouth shut, didn't talk any shit, she touched gloves, showed respect and focused on overcoming an obstacle. There is no reason to give her shit this time around, and knowing how hard she took the first loss I just hope she's okay. Millions of people piling on a person thats a little fragile for no reason is fucking cowardly and pathetic.

act like a d-bag, get treated like one.... I am not cutting Ronda any slack.. Waiting for the news to pop up on my FB page, "she committed suicide"

yeah and for some people money isn't a magical thing that cures all of lifes ailments. Don't be upset YOU HAVE MONEY!!!!

I agree money doesn't mean happiness. But she needs to realize what she's done for the sport and realize that no one stays the best forever. And she should be satisfied with that.

I doubt it will be anything like the last time.

She'll probably get and moderate roasting for a few days then everyone will move on.

I feel like she's gotten her just desserts and then some already. She sucks and all but I don't wish a life of misery on her. Going away will do just fine.

Okay so she hasn't acted perfect in the past. But she trained hard for this fight, kept her mouth shut, didn't talk any shit, she touched gloves, showed respect and focused on overcoming an obstacle. There is no reason to give her shit this time around, and knowing how hard she took the first loss I just hope she's okay. Millions of people piling on a person thats a little fragile for no reason is fucking cowardly and pathetic.
I get where you are coming from and I'm not the type of fan that hates on fighters I really try to respect them UT one thing about ronda that's always rubbed me the wrong way is the lack of respect she shows towards her opponents like Meisha and Holly who are pretty classy fighters when she didn't shake Meishas hand post fight I thought it was class less and to act towards Holms the way she did was also class less. She should have did some sort of post fight interview also but whatever

Back