People need to cut Ronda a break.

HootyMcBoob

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Okay so she hasn't acted perfect in the past. But she trained hard for this fight, kept her mouth shut, didn't talk any shit, she touched gloves, showed respect and focused on overcoming an obstacle. There is no reason to give her shit this time around, and knowing how hard she took the first loss I just hope she's okay. Millions of people piling on a person thats a little fragile for no reason is fucking cowardly and pathetic.

Okay so she hasn't acted perfect in the past. But she trained hard for this fight, kept her mouth shut, didn't talk any shit, she touched gloves, showed respect and focused on overcoming an obstacle. There is no reason to give her shit this time around, and knowing how hard she took the first loss I just hope she's okay. Millions of people piling on a person thats a little fragile for no reason is fucking cowardly and pathetic.
I don't need to cut her anything, she will probably cut herself. She also made a shit ton of money to buy a psychiatrist and all the meds she will ever need. That's more than I can do. I wish I could take a shit kicking and be able to retire. Some people just aren't thankful for how good they really have it.

<mma4>

b4f.jpg

I don't need to cut her anything, she will probably cut herself. She also made a shit ton of money to buy a psychiatrist and all the meds she will ever need. That's more than I can do. I wish I could take a shit kicking and be able to retire. Some people just aren't thankful for how good they really have it.

yeah and for some people money isn't a magical thing that cures all of lifes ailments. Don't be upset YOU HAVE MONEY!!!!

I'm against anyone who is verbally abusive to ronda but this is not what they're doing if they're on an internet forum laughing at how much fail a hype job can get

The white knights have been defeated and the true queen has risen, these are glorious times on sherdog.

How about take the advise of the person you are trying to white knight and.....
giphy.gif

Cut her a break? I fucking despise her and I would actually hug her right now. I would try to tell her everything will be alright, if she stays off the internet. Forever...

She's a hard person to like but I agree with you. When she went down the first time I can understand the gloating a bit and people feeling like she got what was coming to her. But this should just be the stamp on that not being a fluke and everybody, haters and fans can just move on now.

I'm going to forward this post to a few friends with connections, going to try to get this to Ronda's manager to deliver to her for you. Hopefully she will notice you defending her honor in a few days and award you with your very own set of white armor to fight off the haters.

FUCK that. SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY SHE GOT PEICED THE FUCK UP

You sound poor

You sound poor
Indeed I am. I had a good IT job that was outsourced. I'm trying to bounce back by earning my MCSA. Times are tough. I'm not putting my face in a pillow and crying over it either.

Indeed I am. I had a good IT job that was outsourced. I'm trying to bounce back by earning my MCSA. Times are tough. I'm not putting my face in a pillow and crying over it either.

Well, sorry to hear that

Back