People most want to see Conor fight Nate?

Diaz came into that rda fight injured and has said repeatedly he was just collecting a paycheck.

He came in very motivated against johnson, very in shape, and has momentum and is very popular. Plus he whooped cerrones ass.

How does Nate getting the fight make sense when Pettis, Alvarez, Ferguson, and Khabib are all stepping up to fight and are all ranked ahead of him?

Ferguson/Khabib are tied up with each other, Pettis is coming off 2 losses in a row, and nobody wants to see Alvarez main event a PPV after his fight with Pettis. Wouldn't mind Ferguson or Khabib taking the fight and putting Diaz in one of their spots on Fox, but as of now Diaz makes sense.

Nate or Eddie make the most sense, imo.

Nate looked aweeeesome against Michael Johnson. Pettis is coming off a loss and Cerrone lost his last fight at LW as well.

Eddie is a more dangerous style match up on short notice so I like Nate.

you gotta be kidding me RDA, just found out the news.

conor vs nate for interim LW title, DO IT.

It's the most realistic fight to happen imo and the everything from now to the fight would be pretty entertaining.

Thank you for posting this, I don't get it either, yeah, he's a fan favorite but I'd rather it be someone else who actually has a shot at beating him. If they just want to pay someone to get knocked out why not make Cowboy?

Cerrone shouldn't even be an option

Got smoked by RDA in a minute, smoked by Pettis in a minute, and Diaz beat him up for 3 rounds

Ferguson, Pettis, or Diaz

I don't want to see anybody else really

I like Diaz fight but Pettis embarrased himself on last fight and hasnt looked good for a while now so he needs to take out Barboza before getting any gifts. Seems like fucking up the fox card is a no-no so let's hope that Diaz it shall be.

Poll was on mmafighting.

Why do people want to see this fight? Nate isn't even ranked in the top 5, too lazy to diet and misses weight by 4 pounds then gets beat up by RDA for 3 rounds.

He won't even have any time to have a trash talking war with Conor since the fight is in less than 2 weeks...

Who would you most like to see fight Conor McGregor at UFC 196?
  • 24% Donald Cerrone (2803 votes)
  • 49% Nate Diaz (5773 votes)
  • 14% Anthony Pettis (1689 votes)
  • 4% Eddie Alvarez (418 votes)
  • 7% Tony Ferguson (827 votes)
  • 2% Other (explain in comments) (276 votes)
11786 votes total
That what im saying this would be a easy ass fight for mcgregor no way in hell diaz wins. I wanted to see pettis get the shot wtf.

Back