People Just Don't Understand Conor is a Compulsive Liar

I couldn't care less. I care about the relevant shit and let you hens cluck over the irrelevant shit.

<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><{nope}><36>

TS you didn’t get the memo...? Not the one on TPS reports, the New Sober Focused McGregor is a nice respectful family man....

Don’t let that other white noise like Criminal Allegations, Assaulting Seniors, or Dolley Tossing jade your view, his PR team, I mean he’s a changed man...

Be thankful he’s back to fighting though, the worlds a safer place now
<Goldie11>{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}

What did he say his weight was going into last fight? "160 in a bit".

At the weigh-ins, it was extremely obvious that he had to cut some weight to get down to 170.

Fast forward to after the fight in the presser, and all of a sudden he had to "eat up to 170".

Did he happen to release any X-rays for his balloon foot yet?

The dude lies about everything. Anything to put him in a more favorable light.

Fantasy - I was poor, dead broke, had not options had to go on welfare and depend on my gal to survive.
Truth - well of family, cozy up bringing, education paid for, well paying job -- quit to go on welfare because it was the easy way out.

Fantasy - He boxed when he was young, that justifies him boxing floyd.
Truth - no verifiable boxing experience at all. He didn't belong in the ring with floyd (or any top level boxer for that matter) but money can make common sense and truth go away.

Fantasy - On the recent Countdown they mentioned that there were 3 potential opponents for conor after RDA got hurt. When they got to Nate he was introduced as the 170lb Superstar.
Truth - Huh? Nate a 170lb superstar? He was and is a 155lb fighter and the 170lbs fight was because he took the fight on short notice and was perceived to be a sitting duck (like cerrone was this past weekend).

Fantasy - Again on the recent Countdown they mentioned conor as a "humble tradesmen"?
Truth - He was a tradesmen but far from humble as it was basically gifted to him by his well off family and He CHOSE to quit that humble job to go on welfare because it's easier.

Fantasy - He went out of his way to apologize to that old man (after the video and fallout happened).
Truth - He did go out of his way . . . to not actually apologize and made that interview about himself and there was never any apology. Just me, me, me.

Fantasy - Conor has millions of $$$, famous, a loving lady in his life those girls accusing him of rape are just trying to get money.
Truth - He has a track record of fucking with other women, substance abuse, entitlement and delusions of grandeur. It is not a long jump to put all that behavioural pattern together and come to the conclusion that it is very likely he did what he is accused of. Especially when it is TWO women and all questions of it was a big no no this past week or so.

Fantasy - He takes on all comers.
Truth - He hand picks most opponents (see this weekend) and only when he has no choice does he take actual risks.

Fantasy - He has fought bigger men?
Truth - Was Nate actually 3 times bigger? I don't need to explain this (especially considering he planned his ufc journey around cutting as much weight to fight smaller men).

I could go on but that would be a novel.

Birds of a feather..

5ca3249886291323b76f0ab7
Screen_Shot_2019_02_06_at_8.01.22_AM.0.png

Obviously he does. His fan base will eat up anything and everything anyway because that's how fanboys are.

Actually I find Conor fans on sherdog about as sensitive as Bieber or Selena Gomez fangirls on YouTube comments. They will go out of their way to make their hero look good online.

Only difference is the Beliebers are 12 year old girls and Conor fans might be over 18

What did he say his weight was going into last fight? "160 in a bit".

At the weigh-ins, it was extremely obvious that he had to cut some weight to get down to 170.

Fast forward to after the fight in the presser, and all of a sudden he had to "eat up to 170".

Did he happen to release any X-rays for his balloon foot yet?

The dude lies about everything. Anything to put him in a more favorable light.
every time he needs help from his nuthuggers he is making an excuse from his ass and all his fanboys are eating what is coming out of his ass.

believe me even Conor cant believe how his fanboys believe him

If you watch ufc you have to be used to the lies by now. From Dana to Rogan go fighters honesty isn’t a strength

Fantasy - I was poor, dead broke, had not options had to go on welfare and depend on my gal to survive.
Truth - well of family, cozy up bringing, education paid for, well paying job -- quit to go on welfare because it was the easy way out.

Truth - no verifiable boxing experience at all. He didn't belong in the ring with floyd (or any top level boxer for that matter) but money can make common sense and truth go away.

Fantasy - On the recent Countdown they mentioned that there were 3 potential opponents for conor after RDA got hurt. When they got to Nate he was introduced as the 170lb Superstar.
Truth - Huh? Nate a 170lb superstar? He was and is a 155lb fighter and the 170lbs fight was because he took the fight on short notice and was perceived to be a sitting duck (like cerrone was this past weekend).

Fantasy - Again on the recent Countdown they mentioned conor as a "humble tradesmen"?
Truth - He was a tradesmen but far from humble as it was basically gifted to him by his well off family and He CHOSE to quit that humble job to go on welfare because it's easier.

Fantasy - He went out of his way to apologize to that old man (after the video and fallout happened).
Truth - He did go out of his way . . . to not actually apologize and made that interview about himself and there was never any apology. Just me, me, me.

Fantasy - Conor has millions of $$$, famous, a loving lady in his life those girls accusing him of rape are just trying to get money.
Truth - He has a track record of fucking with other women, substance abuse, entitlement and delusions of grandeur. It is not a long jump to put all that behavioural pattern together and come to the conclusion that it is very likely he did what he is accused of. Especially when it is TWO women and all questions of it was a big no no this past week or so.

Truth - He hand picks most opponents (see this weekend) and only when he has no choice does he take actual risks.

Truth - Was Nate actually 3 times bigger? I don't need to explain this (especially considering he planned his ufc journey around cutting as much weight to fight smaller men).

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

who cares? i dont listen to what he says.
he's a dumbass fighter. i watch him fight, i don't have him as a value barometer in anything else.
agree. every modern fighter is a fucking dumbass.

you got into a sport where the risk reward is horrific because youre obsessed with fighting. that's about it.

Inb4
"rent free"
"h8r"
"screaming conman gif"
"didn't read lol"
That was actually a solid ass post.

He had to cut to get down to 170lbs, which means he put on the bulk needed for a proper 170lbs fighter.

But of course he's still calling out LW fighters to come fight at WW where Conor now has a size advantage.

If Conor told the truth: "We're just two LW fighters not cutting any weight... sorry that's a load of shit. I'm a proper WW now who bulked up and i'm actually cutting weight to make 170lbs. Why? I want to have a size advantage when people come up from LW to fight me at WW. I have no intention of testing myself at WW against true WW fighters, I just want to pad my record some more."

If Conor wants to stay at WW, he should be fighting WW fighters, not inviting LW fighters to WW.

Back